Good Deals Thread

Keep us posted on how it rides! I just bought a new board or I would have grabbed one.

Will do. For $67 shipped (damn near the cost of a deck) , I just couldn’t pass it up. It may just stay a pusher loaner thrasher board.

2 Likes

150.00 for one that has the true 14ah and the discharge seems low for anything but a 4.12 vesc with 25amp discharge.

Yeah this is a no-brainer if you’re looking for a short deck.

Now just to find a broke down Meepo I can scavenge parts from…

I see what you did there. All jokes aside, I have an original Meepo that’s still kicking that I may just slap onto this to start.

2 Likes

I thought that was the BMS limit dang those cells are crappy. I was really think two would make a good esk8 battery.

Seems like a good enough deal for solid, mint unobtanium. Seller offered to sell for $300, so they’re willing to go down on the price. Please someone buy, so I don’t. :grimacing:

2 Likes

what in the glorious mind of an inventor?!?!

3 Likes

for AU builders, this is in Adelaide - landyachtz chinook
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/eden-hills/skateboards-rollerblades/landyachtz-chinook-longboard-with-bear-trucks-and-abec-11-wheels/1277347970

3 Likes

2015 44" demonseed :wink:

https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/rayne-2015-demonseed-gosha-longboard/1836708631-187-3011?utm_source=sharesheet&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

(probably only Germany)

3 Likes

Holy shit, that is new!

1 Like

Indeed :smiley:

How much would this be worth? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

No clue,but it’s probably the last new 44 on earth.
I’ve only kickpushed mine that I just got, but it feels very nice and very spacious underfoot.
@glyphiks still has an enclosure mould for it

3 Likes

Yeah maybe…
I already got a demonseed for pushing too, but it’s a 39 and already kinda long for me XD
Irrc his mould broke :thinking:

He said its repairable :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Hmmm… I still haven’t got a tracking number from them…

Fuck it, I bought it.
Maybe I’m gonna put it ups for sale here, or use it for a build, who knows :tipping_hand_man:t2::grin:

3 Likes

:laughing::rofl:, I would have snapped it up to if I were in Europe.
That deck deserves to be built!

1 Like

Out of interest how much did you pay for it, and was it near you or did you get it shipped?

1 Like

Probably too much 🥲
It’s a 44 and brand new tho :tipping_hand_man:t2:
I got it shipped, not near me

1 Like