Good Deals Thread

daaamnnn ok

1 Like

shipping is 50 bucks for me though :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I think I’m gonna use an old, but good 12s1p LiFePo A123 battery I have. It’s only like 99Wh, but for a small rider, it should be plenty to cruise all over the hood. I’d like to try to keep this thing close to its original size without making it super wide or tall. The narrow drive options are what I’m wondering about the most, although I do have these 150mm Surf Rodz sitting here… :thinking:

4 Likes

What’s the best time of year for deals?

I.e. if you were going to build your next board, when would you go on a shopping spree?

Black Friday baby

Or atleast it used to be black Friday, idk last year was kind of a dud i thought

3 Likes

3in tall module.

deal for days. hope one of you get one or two and stack em lol

thats a bulky boi for 30A discharge :grimacing:

2 Likes

You mean 30A charge :wink:

5 Likes

I jumped on that.

Now just to find a broke down Meepo I can scavenge parts from…

1 Like

Keep us posted on how it rides! I just bought a new board or I would have grabbed one.

Will do. For $67 shipped (damn near the cost of a deck) , I just couldn’t pass it up. It may just stay a pusher loaner thrasher board.

2 Likes

150.00 for one that has the true 14ah and the discharge seems low for anything but a 4.12 vesc with 25amp discharge.

Yeah this is a no-brainer if you’re looking for a short deck.

Now just to find a broke down Meepo I can scavenge parts from…

I see what you did there. All jokes aside, I have an original Meepo that’s still kicking that I may just slap onto this to start.

2 Likes

I thought that was the BMS limit dang those cells are crappy. I was really think two would make a good esk8 battery.

Seems like a good enough deal for solid, mint unobtanium. Seller offered to sell for $300, so they’re willing to go down on the price. Please someone buy, so I don’t. :grimacing:

2 Likes

what in the glorious mind of an inventor?!?!

3 Likes

for AU builders, this is in Adelaide - landyachtz chinook
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/eden-hills/skateboards-rollerblades/landyachtz-chinook-longboard-with-bear-trucks-and-abec-11-wheels/1277347970

3 Likes

2015 44" demonseed :wink:

https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/rayne-2015-demonseed-gosha-longboard/1836708631-187-3011?utm_source=sharesheet&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

(probably only Germany)

3 Likes

Holy shit, that is new!

1 Like