Good Deals Thread

OH MOTORS. Thanks buddy I’ll grab one rn

2 Likes

:joy: I saw that lmao, but you do need to know how to solder lmao, flipsky motors are good tho :wink:
Use the WELCOMEBACK coupon btw

1 Like

Damn I was hoping I was fast enough. Don’t get me wrong I can solder leads and wires, and I /can/ solder pcb, but I don’t trust my pcb soldering on something so expensive that isn’t bricked just yet. I’m getting there though, I’ve been practicing on other pcb I have, I just don’t trust the solder joints as much as I want to and I have issues getting the bead not to run. Don’t want to brick something brand spanking new. I’m looking at the motors rn though I just don’t trust their esc.

2 Likes

Yeah SMD soldering can be fairly hard if you use a normal soldering iron or if you don’t have proper tools/consumables

2 Likes

I use my dads soldering iron, it’s probably as old as I am (25) and solder beads for electronics I purchased at a local rc shop, and I just use regular flux from Home Depot on a wee paintbrush. I’m guessing I should at least upgrade the iron? Also I pm’ed you

3 Likes

[Serious] How To Solder-The Complete Tutorial From A>Z

3 Likes

You guys are all so nice 🥲

Edit my bad it wasn’t exactly 220$

3 Likes

Thank u

1 Like

Close enough :woozy_face:
Will end up being like 260 with customs if you have any

Edit: thank for your address😂

1 Like

Yeah about 30% on top of those 260$.

2 Likes

Fucking hell. Would be cheaper to get a ticket to china and buy them locally.

4 Likes

Not gonna last long:

3 Likes

These prices :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

I remember when we were buying them at 4.32ea

7 Likes

I know! Doesn’t feel right posting in this thread. But its the place the most people who need will see.

2 Likes

bulkbattery.com still has p42a’s and for $5.40/cell…

6 Likes

Liion Wholesale has Molicel P42a’s back in stock.

8 Likes

I may buy a few hundred of these, hopefully they don’t sell out tonight

4 Likes

Jump on it homie. They’re bound to go pretty fast

3 Likes

Battery clearing house had them for 5.40 but they sold out already so this is the best deal at the moment

1 Like

Well this is dope, woulda been useful before the shortage

2 Likes