Gold Coast - Where is everyone?

Exactly. We ditched the rest of the group and rode through a grassy park for a bit. It was lovely.

How the hell do you have a @torqueboards battery and drives but don’t exist on this forum?

4 Likes

Ha that is honestly a mystery.

I am literally going to pull in front of the next esk8er that I see and stop them to chat (my board is warp speed so I can get in front :grin:)

2 Likes

I wish someone could / would do that to me. Good luck my friend.

3 Likes

Blue skies, Blue ocean and that silky carvy sexy Esk8
I love living at the beach. When its not lockdown…

Most of the rides are on hold due to covid it’s great is some ways not many tourist and 3 wheel scooters to dodge on Friday nights. Solo is the order of the day. Had a mate get hassled by the police because there was 4 of them. There are still group rides in Brisneyland happening, but screw spending a hour on the train.

It’s been crazy busy here on the pavement - the roads are lot more empty though. Yeah not up for the train to Brissy and back. Tempted to do a trip to Byron from Currumbin. 75km’s. Will need a few hour rest stop/recharge.

I think the borders are closed ATM. we should organise a huge DIY esk8 and one wheel ride, or crash one of the evolve hq rides and show the evolve basic bitches what a real esk8 looks like…

1 Like

what postcode/area you from motivation im in newstead(4006) in brissy

4214 Molindinar

:joy:

Yes, 4223 lets go!

I bit dust :slight_smile: