Go-FOC HI100 75V 100A Base on VESC

Based on VESC 75300, Go-FOC HI100 is accepting orders.
Delivery before November 15.
**Voltage :**75V (4-16s LIPO )

Current :100A continuous Peak current 150A (The duration depends on the temperature around the equipment, heat dissipation and air circulation!)

Hardware: Based on VESC 75300 hardware

SIZE:77.5x77.5x19.5 MM

Weight: 288g

11 Likes

nice this looks sweet

2 Likes

Cool. I love a high voltage single, and Maker-X has done good by me.

Is this at all different from the yongitech version?

5 Likes

Does this have an IMU?

1 Like

If you put a \ before the * it will escape it, instead of creating italics

so **Size:** 77.5\*77.5\*19.5mm looks like

Size: 77.5*77.5*19.5mm

4 Likes

The circuit board is the same. But our heat sink is more solid, better heat dissipation, and can run more current.

No built-in IMU

4 Likes

:sob:

2 Likes

One wheelers everywhere shed a tear…

9 Likes

Or those wanting wheelie mode

8 Likes

I havent been keeping up with that thread; is that actually something that you see yourself using? Or is it a novelty? I have always considered you a very pragmatic esk8’r, and that concept seems rather whimsical.

3 Likes

I might be one of, if not the most, pragmatic builder here.

But adding a wow! feature that mostly involves some extra software and little to any additional hardware seems really awesome. Especially for a light and small board which in themselves are very practical.

2 Likes

@b264, I know we don’t agree on much, but I think wheelie mode is the vesc feature I have wanted the longest.

12 Likes

Is that 10% off that price?

No, 10% power reduction if you use the code.

12 Likes

Seems a bit expensive to me given you can get a Spintend for 15$ more and it comes with a bluetooth module, AND an antispark :confused:

2 Likes

You’ve said what we’re all thinking.

But imo the Ubox sets an unrealistic precedence to compare the value proposition of different esc’s. Mr stiffy @hardunclejohn has a great product at an incredible price and what seems like commendable customer service.

But I imagine his business related running expenses wouldn’t be nearly as much as MakerX thus allowing him to lower the margin of his products. This is obviously an oversimplification and there are no doubt other factors associated with companies respective pricing models.

2 Likes

Right, I would agree but even the Stormcore 100S is set to price near this and also comes with an Antispark and a BLE module (AFAIK) and Its probably the case that lacroix’s CS and QC is better than Maker X

1 Like

Isn’t the 100S priced at 239 USD?

I suppose so but if you want to buy an antispark (even just a loop key) and a BLE then its basically the same price

I don’t think it does

I think so

1 Like