🌴 Go-FOC DV6 / PRO <High Current Dual ESC >

No I downgraded it to 3.62 so I’m not sure if it was my fault or not. Do you know off the top of your head what the normal thermal cutoff is? 60c seems really low, I reached that before I even got to 10 miles and it rendered my board very useless until it cooled down

should be 80 on stock, i think it was standard on most esc

That’s what I thought, mine is start at 60, end at 70. Which basically translates to “your board will be able to draw 2a from the battery until it drops below 60 again”

u can bump it up on the fly if u have a BLE module via vesc tool, not a big deal, but if its default at 60, then it should be a fw thing?

I’m not really sure, could have been, this was the first warm day that I rode hard on (85f)

I have a metr pro so I’ll do it that way

1 Like

Stock FW has been 80C start 100C stop for I think 2 or 3 years now.

2 Likes

Lol well that will fix my problem then, not really sure how it got set to 60. I don’t think metr modes can set temperature so it’s a mystery to me

Please make sure that the thermal pads on both sides are attached and pressed tightly.
The 60°C limit is too low. Should be set to the default 85℃.

3 Likes

Yep I installed them correctly, I looked at the metr logs and it consistently cut power when it hit 60. Gonna set to 85

2 Likes

How is the FOC Retro other than the thermal throttling? I still love the 4.12 design, especially heatsinked, shit just works well but I can’t wait for my DV6.

Been working great, love having the internally connected canbus for dual configuration and easy access in metr.

I’m running on 12s FOC and haven’t had any issues at all

3 Likes

I hope you have many happy DRV days ahead of you friend.

2 Likes

To be fair I ran 12s 190kv on my TB vescs for 1.5yr and then on my Focboxes for 2yr and never had a drv failure

My erpm maxes out at 54k

5 Likes

In stock

12 Likes

burn tires with the violent Go-FOC DV6.

13 Likes

I like the look of those blue leds.
My condoleances for you wheels

2 Likes

Thanks man :kissing:

2 Likes

How long until the DV6s are shipped?

In stock, Shipped within 48 hours after placing the order.

1 Like

Super fast shipping thanks! Sent on 15th and have arrived in Perth, Australia in 8 days :blush::+1:

5 Likes