🌴 Go-FOC DV6 / PRO <High Current Dual ESC >

Happy Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival! 10% off all products🙃

6 Likes

Are you buyers in the EU paying the VAT on delivery? Or is Maker-X taking care of it?

In some mysterious fashion most of my packages from MkaerX have went through the netherlands and arrived as if they had been sent from within the EU. However my last package a few weeks ago ( a repaired ESC I had broken) got caught by customs and i had to pay a little for it.

3 Likes

Same experience here, my DV6 was routed through luxembourg so no VAT import charges

3 Likes

was about to say, that’s just duty, not VAT exempt :sweat_smile:
For a second I was starting to believe you had found the best loop-hole of all time :laughing:

2 Likes

yup, im dum, i saw duty free, then my brain just = that to import tax :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

not sure what kinda loophole you guys found, but in my case final price was what I paid on the maker-x page, no additional costs

4 Likes

Thanks everybody - I went ahead and placed an order - for science! :money_mouth_face:

4 Likes

It’s here :smiley: :

I ordered from EU, no import taxes :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

Are you planning to use it at 180A / side phase? If not, please still tell us how it goes.

1 Like

What motors can take that much current?

Reachertech 245kV 6385 can take 150 peak, so some are close.

3 Likes

Hmm yeah I think the flipskys are only rated for 100 or so

Hopefully the increased headroom just means even better heat performance for lower amperage

1 Like

Pretty sure that unless they changed the design, the current shunts can’t accurately measure 180 amps.
If it is the same shunts as the Vesc 6, BV stated that it can do 160 amps max or reliably measure current to 150 amps.

2 Likes

I figured the dv6 pro was based on the 75/300 since a shunt resistance alteration would require modified FW.

Doesn’t look like they say much about the differences of the DV6 Pro. But it still says the max 60v and also “Based on VESC 6” on the page, so I doubt they reworked it to be based off the 75/300.
Stock FW maxes at 160A, so to even test the 180A one would have to run the no limits FW

3 Likes

You’re probably right, no idea how they did it in this case.

1 Like

Who knows, @YUTW123 do you have any comments on it?

What store and price please? I’m interested in EU buy of this! :slight_smile:

No, my battery is to weak for this. Theoretically I can max it out around 175 amps but I’m sure my nickel strips would not survive this.

I bought Pro version because it is only 20$ more expensive now.

My test of dv6 will be delayed because I broke my front truck.

2 Likes