Go-FOC D100 / D75 / D60

Just a printing problem…:pensive::pensive:

1 Like

That is unfortunate. I will likely be ordering more stuff from you guys in the future, so I’ll probably take you up on that discount. I’ll have to scratch it out on the esc when it arrives

2 Likes

Thank you

Please try and get those phase filters working. I’m pretty bummed about this as I’ll be missing out on cool new features coming out in FW6.0

3 Likes

Where can we see new features coming out :eyes: I never keep up to date w vesc tool

1 Like

It’s in this thread VESC 6 EDU, the new little brother of the VESC 6

3 Likes

Frank’s butthole

2 Likes

Just subscribe to BV’s YouTube channel, whatever he post is usually relates to vesctool and firmware stuff

3 Likes

was this a bench test or on a running board? It may be different when there’s load on it. I’m not doubting you, in fact, I hope you’re right. Just curious

4 Likes

Hmmm… Okay.

Well that’s probably the setup I’d use anyway but I don’t really think it should be end users trying to figure out if your phase filtering works or not

You say it doesn’t affect anything, however Frank has told us that excellent phase filtering will be very important for supporting latest firmware updates

2 Likes

So without having phase filtering, some functions in the latest firmware are unusable? For example?

I don’t know, that’s just according to frank

Forget about Frank and watch Vedder’s video:

6 Likes

So I got my dv75 today, it looks awesome.

However. There are no mounting provisions. What’s up with that? How am I supposed to mount this to a heatsink or board?

I’m going to be drilling and tapping the same pattern as the DV6 when I get the chance.

Here’s some pics of it compared to a Stormcore

And others

The switch appears to be a light-up momentary 4-pin, and feels quite nice.

11 Likes

You could remove the screws in the corners and use those holes?

The holes in the dv6 are too shallow anyway, only like 2mm if that

4 Likes

They are pretty shallow, not 2mm but not really a lot. Removing the outer screws is def an option though

1 Like

Has anyone tried running super single on this? Does anyone have the means and willingness to test it?

I thought that was unity specific bc of the single mcu

1 Like

I’m not sure

You got a spintend laying around? Comparing the stormcore to this is a bit of an apples to oranges comparison

1 Like