Go-FOC D100 / D75 / D60

Nice! :mechanical_arm: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:open_mouth:

8 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I hope they was shipped some sort of express lol

4 Likes

Took 11 days via 4PX to Canada on my last package.

4 Likes

Thank you SUPPORT ! The first batch of 15 sets D75 have been sent.:hugs:

13 Likes

Note: The D75 uses custom firmware. I will upload to the website soon. (The original 75300 firmware also works, but you need to limit the current. Such as phase current and absolute maximum, otherwise it may burn the ESC!

13 Likes

Some updates, please check the first floor!

1 Like

Referring to Update 4.

5 Likes

@ShutterShock
@Evwan
@Skyart
@fujio001
@whaddys
@Oldguy
please check OP for update 4

5 Likes

Not sure but I havnt gotten anything in an email or Dm

So also do we have to turn off phase filtering because this bad boy doesn’t come with phase filters? :sweat_smile:

I hope everything is okay with them. Looks like the next VESC FW will have awesome new features that require phase filters :confused:

1 Like

In the actual measurement, turning on the phase filter will make the motor run unstable. Mainly reflected in the motor starting and high-speed high-current state.
And it also will make the data detected from the motor FOC inaccurate.I guess the phase filtering algorithm is not mature yet.
This only represents the results of my testing.

3 Likes

So the hall sensor error is nothing to do with wiring, correct? So if I plug in a normal VESC motor (e.g. Flipsky) the sensors and everything will work fine, it’s just the printing that has an issue?

It also seems that it plays a huge role in HFI and silent HFI, allowing the usage of sensorless motors. I would not recommend removing that

7 Likes

Just a printing problem…:pensive::pensive:

1 Like

That is unfortunate. I will likely be ordering more stuff from you guys in the future, so I’ll probably take you up on that discount. I’ll have to scratch it out on the esc when it arrives

2 Likes

Thank you

Please try and get those phase filters working. I’m pretty bummed about this as I’ll be missing out on cool new features coming out in FW6.0

3 Likes

Where can we see new features coming out :eyes: I never keep up to date w vesc tool

1 Like

It’s in this thread VESC 6 EDU, the new little brother of the VESC 6

3 Likes