Go-FOC D100 / D75 / D60

Gimme gimme, good price, sold

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been using a DV6 for a couple years now and it has been Rock. Solid. I got this purely as a backup/upgrade. Was going to commission a battery next and may consider 14s instead of 12 now (provided i can get it into my enclosure). Currently I run a cheap-o 10, which in all honesty is plenty for me, butā€¦ever forward!

8 Likes

Dude same i push ny dv6s hard aff and they have been solid

5 Likes

I had a DV6 Pro at the full 180A for like 2 months before I toned town settings due to a recommendation. MakerX stuff just chugs. I trust this new D75 to at least live up to itā€™s advertised specs.

2 Likes

are there heatsinks available for this ?
How does this stack up to the stormcore 100D+ or the Bio-X from bioboards?

2 Likes

This legit just got launched, will have some stormcore comparisons when I get mine

For startersā€¦this canā€™t do anything over 16sā€¦ stormcore can easily handle 18s and maybe even more

7 Likes

Thermal performance (of the DV6 Pro, at least) is like black magic anyway but tap-up @SabreDynamics down south. He can make one for you.

Bio-X is a white-labelled Ubox.

9 Likes

Itā€™s actually not very cool to ask this in a product page! As this is a thread about the maker x esc.

Edit: There is a lot of threads about what Vesc to choose depending on your battery setup and what current will you be pulling. Anyways, Iā€™m sure Maker X has a Vesc in their lineup that suits your needs! All of them are awesome and people are very happy with them.

8 Likes

true, my bad ( reacted without thinking)

4 Likes

Source on this or is it just a guess?

1 Like

It literally says it on the product page

10 Likes

Agreed

3 Likes

Temp rise on DV6 pro :sweat_smile: Thankfully the big heatsink its on cools it back down between pulls

10 Likes

2 Likes

Is that 170 battery amps? Jesus christ

3 Likes

Nah haha phase amps.
150 per side and 75 battery per side. Running sweet but 12/6 P42A pack sags to soft cutoff even when charged to 4V per cellšŸ˜…

5 Likes

Thatā€™s nuts! @esk8manbabes and me were racing with these and couldnā€™t take the ESC temp over 25Ėšc!

Admittedly that was with heat sinks.

Oh, and an ambient temperature of about 2Ėšc! :rofl:

7 Likes

heā€™s pushing ~130A, I get similar stats when I hit those speeds and currents on my DV6+ and that looks pretty in line with my results.

thirded - had legit overheating probs with my prev ESC - the DV6 has never gotten hot enough to cause me any concern - and I skate in south Florida! (I should add though that I do not ā€œpushā€ it - I ride at moderate speeds at best, I canā€™t afford to be reckless).

2 Likes

it can do 18s LiFePO4 safely, but there arenā€™t that many people running LiFePO4 here anyway :man_shrugging:t2:

idk shit, so i could be dead wrong about my math, maybe i should shut up because iā€™ve been wrong once, so im always wrong now /s

6 Likes