Please be VX2s?

1 Like

Yea they are

2 Likes

Oh hell yes!

2 Likes

Now I have to hope that there are enough of each type 4.XX/6.XX :joy:

1 Like

It’s just a question of if the TX and RX are swapped right?

I guess so, if there aren’t enough I’ll see if I can get a 6.XX to work on my 4.XX rig, but I think there will be enough, it was pretty close to an even split iirc.

2 Likes

Alright, well good news
I have boxed every order and labelled them up, I didn’t get to the post for a couple reasons but mainly because I would have spent way past closing time there filling those little customs forms.

It looks like the 4.XX and 6.XX are exchangable, the only change is the wiring, and thankfully flipsky has sent the vendor version with both the 4.xx and the 6.xx cable. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO PLUG IN THE CORRECT ONE FOR YOUR VESC.

Also, please PM me asking me to confirm your order, and I will send you a picture of your parcel. Hopefully any mistakes can be caught before I send them out!

4 Likes

are there any extras by any chance? vx1s

Not really VX1s, but they’re still pretty cheap on my website :wink:

4 Likes

Aaaay glad to hear my hypothesis was correct :smiley:

1 Like

@Anubis when do to think we can expect these on the far side of the pond?

2 Likes

I received my vx2 last week so can’t be too far away

3 Likes

Sometime this week I should hope, if you requested coloring, i have sanded all the shells and done 2 layers. The hydropdipped ones will be dipped tomorrow then after that clearcosting will take at most a week depending on humidity, waiting on them drying. They would have come sooner but i had a flu over the weekend so i couldn’t do any spraying

4 Likes

received mine super fast. thanks man, ace job. looking forward to seeing what you’ve got in store in coming months :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

remote arrived this morning! thanks @Anubis

1 Like

Some learning curve with the carbon remotes, I have finished dipping 1, the pattern is a little funky on it and there was a little tearing but its looking really good and the next few should look even better!

3 Likes

Did you by chance send out tracking, or confirmation of shipping? Just curious when I should be receiving mine. Thanks again!

Mine just arrived, I’m in Indiana - everything is perfect and it works great. Thanks so much for organizing this Anubis! It is much appreciated. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like