(GB IS Completed) Maytech 6396 GB US/EU (xx/20 reserved)

If I could get 8mm shaft then I’d be down for a pair of 170kv

1 Like

So small update from maytech. Only 10mm shaft is available at 20 units. The motor is also splash proof and dust tight, now this is just water resistant not water proof.

fuck it put me down for a pair of 170kv anyway

I’ll deal with the shaft issue myself

presumably this is standard hole pattern is 6374 (44mm) also, and not only 30mm like it was first

3 Likes

What is Maytechs retention mechanism aside from the screws? Is it just an interference press fit?

1 Like

You are down!

1 Like

It is standard mounting pattern for 63mm motors

2 Likes

I will inquire about this

Not sure exactly what you are asking? If you are wondering how the can stays in place, I believe there is circlip on the shaft, like pretty much any BLDC outrunner.

The mid 2000s sends its regards

3 Likes

Nah, how the entire shaft is held into the can. It’s typically a press fit & perpendicular screws.

3 Likes

I think that is their typical protocol will check

1 Like

This is going better than I expected. Looking forward to getting to 20!

2 Likes

Saaaame!!

1 Like

How much is shipping to EU? We might be able to send them to someone in the EU @magharees @moon and then send them further from there. Not sure if I would take some yet, but 107 euros per motor sounds good.

If you could get enough interest could you get the package split from Maytech? One package to US and one to EU/UK?

5 Likes

If that’s happaning I’d be interested

Paying us import fees/shipping then Eu imports fees/shipping on top adds up quick

What is the pitch of the hallsenser 1.6 or 2.0?

1 Like

just stop, my wallet is allready crying and this would be hard to pass up :pleading_face:

I’d be in if theres split shipping from Maytech but otherwise no

So seems there is quite some eu interest, @Skyart could you ask if split shippingis possible?

2 Likes

Hi everyone I will inquire about split shipping