(GB IS Completed) Maytech 6396 GB US/EU (xx/20 reserved)

2 muchooo torque… I guess
:cry:

3 Likes

Thos orange life vests you have for wheels probbaly take alot of torgue to turn :thinking:

2 Likes

Hey hey…
U fukin leave dem out of it …
:penguin::volcano:

They did nuthin… dis all MT…

2 Likes

The bolts sheared off?

1 Like

Yuppppp… fun times.
:volcano:

1 Like

Ugh that sucks, guess I really have to do the mod on mine… :pensive: And I wonder what bioboards will do with the motors for the new board then :thinking:

1 Like

Yeee I would recommendz it…

These r his motors 2… bought em off him actually…

Sooo :man_shrugging:
All gud got me sum @torqueboards motors so I can throw these in la basura…
:penguin::volcano:

3 Likes

Yaaaay… I win :volcano:

4 Likes

Let us know how maytech handle warranty, my understanding is they supplied these motors without any instructions to user end-modify.

It would be good to know if they have decided to behave like flapsky

2 Likes

I thrashed a set of these around on the NL track day last Thursday and my temps didn’t go over 60°c. I got an early set that only has the narrower 30mm mounting pattern and probably without any attempt at battle-hardening.

Am I right in thinking that the narrower mounting pattern fits inside the bearing and isn’t just mounted to the outer faceplate? I stripped them down at one point but didn’t think to take photos. I do remember checking how long a bolt I could fit in there before getting in towards the coils though (16mm btw).

Edit: just re-read the 3DS post. Using the 44mm mounting pattern is the problem. Anyone wanting to avoid the chamfer drilling could get a set of 44-30mm adapters from @NoWind.

2 Likes

At first i was happy Maytech changed the design, even if i already made the adapters.
But in meanwhile i wished the wouldnt (-;
this is ridiculous

6 Likes