(GB IS Completed) Maytech 6396 GB US/EU (xx/20 reserved)

just stop, my wallet is allready crying and this would be hard to pass up :pleading_face:

I’d be in if theres split shipping from Maytech but otherwise no

So seems there is quite some eu interest, @Skyart could you ask if split shippingis possible?

2 Likes

Hi everyone I will inquire about split shipping

Who is willing to redistribute in europe?

I have a might have a guy from the french forum who might want to buy two… i shared him the link to this thread :v:

I have 6374 motors. But I don’t need 6396. :joy:

2 Likes

Split shipping is possible, so we can include EU in this group buy if someone is able to be responsible for receiving and redistributing the motors in Europe.

What if a EU guy without wanting a motor, redistribute the packages for the EU folks?

2 Likes

I dont see why this would be an issue. As long as it is a trusted member

2 Likes

@klaus79856 (if he has time) or I could do it, if a another one approves me. Just as safety.

2 Likes

Right on, I will adjust title of the thread to US/EU, and let’s keep it open for one more week as we decide who to entrust the responsibility to.

3 Likes

How split? I’d consider buying more motors if it meant I could save on re-shipping costs.

1 Like

Not sure exactly will come up with some numbers once I hear from maytech

Two things I just thought of:

Maytech is capable of battle harden motors in the factory iirc, anyone interested in that? Cost increase dependent of course.

And for US people at least, can we ship them via USPS in a padded envelope? You can order a pack of envelops to your door for free and that would keep additional ship costs to about $8 per person.

2 Likes

@Skyart from the order date do you happen to know how long shipping will take approx?

2 Likes

not sure i think it depends on order date, i will give maytech a tentative order date for next Monday, and see what they say

2 Likes

What trucks are people using for these?

1 Like

I’m prob gunna run both on single motor boards. One with SR tpk’s and one with caliber II’s.

OR I’m gunna be dumb and put both of them on one my lacroix’s with MBS’s

2 Likes

Updated title to 26 motors, 10 going to EU and 16 to US. These numbers can be increased or decreased back down to 20 if necessary. But i figured we have 16 motors spoken for in the US and i think we can get a minimum of 10 for EU, if there is more demand i can ask Maytech for another quote. I am hoping to put this order in as soon as possible, Maytech told me their shipping date will be 4-6 weeks from when we place the order, then an additional 5-6 day shipping. EU member CALL YOUR DIBS!!

Thank you all.

1 Like