GB flipsky vx2 (EU) group buy $45

How much does it cost to ship a remote within the US? It might actually be cheaper if I ship them from the UK, I know canada -> canada is more expensive than UK -> Canada

2 Likes

$8 max.

1 Like

Depending on brexit, its also $7.50 from the UK to the US, and of course the price from china to the UK would be less if it all came via 1 place

If there are more people in the US wanting remotes, we could move it over there instead, but it might kinda shutout the EU buyers because iirc its $14 from US -> UK and half the price the other way around

4 Likes

I say just keep it eu for them eu folks. Down for two still. Btw arent there different adapter for different esc’s?

wouldnt you want to ship parts with tracked shipping…?

2 Likes

I can make up any needed connectors, they’re just different pin arrangements because V6 and V4 have different UART ports.

We could, but it’s kind of unnecessary. All royal mail packages are actually fully tracked, only they make you pay double to see the tracking information… there is no difference in the way the package is handled. I’ve personally never had an issue with sending untracked. Sometimes things can take longer than you think and there are a few days where its like where is it, but as I said I’ve had a 95% success rate :slight_smile:
The only time I have had to claim back was on a VX1, it was sent untracked and the address label was wrong. It was gone for 50 days, I got returned the remote and a check for £20 at the end of it.

1 Like

According to flipsky, the V6 and V4 also has different firmware flashed to the remote. The V4 has a Unity compatible firmware that the V6 does not. If what they told me is true then the V6 with the correct cable will still not work right.

So @anubis are you willing to take over?

If so thanks a lot it seems like there are enough EU guys to keep it here

@Anubis, perfect! Seems like you got this?

1 Like

Ah right, I usually place orders half and half anyway, so as long as not too many people get it wrong in the order form, we should be fine

@Halbj613 As long as everyone’s okay with it yea

@PrivacyDoctor Hopefully :smiley:

I’ll contact my flipsky rep about it now, hopefully I can place the order before CNY so we don’t have to wait too long/miss to many dry days!

4 Likes

Awesome

@BillGordon if possible please close and @Anubis can start a new thread

2 Likes