{Gauging Interest} Trampa VESC 6+ GB

Since I was planning a build, a question came to my head. When I was already buying trampa vescs, why not making a GB out of that. Is here some interested in buying vescs? Because winter is coming…
For those who are interested in some vescs, see post #16.

2 Likes

This was tried on the other forum by @Lee_Wright and it went down due to not having enough people wanting them to make the price go down after shipping to each person

2 Likes

That will not happen this time though.

2 Likes

Do you pay VAT in your country?

1 Like

What area would this group buy be for

If Eu then I have shipped a vesc6 before and it costed around £11 to get it insured and shipped

Plus you have to add shipping to you and vat to people outside eu

So it would be quite hard to save money by doing this

You would probably need 20 backers to make it worth it

As I need 6-10 Vescs myself, I thought to take the oppertunity.

19% in Germany. But I could order without.

2 Likes

Why do you need so many

1 Like

Experiments with 4WD and builds for other people.

2 Likes

Cool but if you pay 19% tax for in and out of Germany then wouldn’t it Be pretty hard for people to save money but getting it shipped to and from you

2 Likes

If you can order without VAT and want that many yourself then I think you have a good chance of making it work. Hope you can! Depending on price I could be down for a pair

4 Likes

I will see, what I can do.

before Brit is going down the line.:wink:
Anyways, I have to conquer three builds alone with a friend of mine. Why not making it cheaper?
I will update this thread about further details then, if more are hopping on the train.

1 Like

Is this EU only?

2 Likes

Hard to say. I will consider this with my friend.

2 Likes

If you have a EU registered company you could get the VAT removed :wink:

2 Likes

@pookybear Good news. Shipping overseas is possible.
@linsus :wink:

3 Likes

I opened up a Google form to see, how many vescs do you want. First goal will be ten. Depending on the interest, I will set more goals.
But the finalization of the GB will be next month, so don’t expect to get it in a few weeks.
Here is the link to the form: https://forms.gle/yBCzCHrBuEQxV6XcA

At what price?

Has anyone even gotten in touch with trampa for more discount? or you guys just going off the 10x price on the website?

Some time ago, they added the 50x option, but then they deleted it.

I want two please

1 Like