Gauging interest flipsky 6374 motors group buy

Probably should add another poll for it

2 Likes

Ah fuck it there is enough interest, I’ll make a thread and stuff.

6 Likes

Do you what to take over

You got the experience in the past and I am sure you could do perfectly at it

If you want then please take over the keys now and run it

There seems to be enough interest with more orders it now only goes down by like 2$ a person so we have enough people already

1 Like

I might be able to get out a better deal from my contact as I’ve spent a substantial amount with them by this point :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Noice I bet no-one will complain with a better discount

1 Like

This looks good, but why is the damn shipping $200?

@Anubis, the only thing i couldn’t buy from you are motors. Do it!
(P.s.: on your site abec pulleys don’t mention the amount of teeth they have?)

1 Like

DHL is actually raking in money for shipping. When shipping remotes, I usually pay about $80-90 for DHL from flipsky to me, while my latest one cost $285.

3 Likes

is the curve supposed to be that way on the magnets?
Isn’t the idea to curve magnets to reduce air gap. Installing them like the images show makes it worse…?

4 Likes

Thanks, @Anubis
I can’t think of a better person to run the GB.

2 Likes

That’s something I was curious aboue

FYI, Shua took the time to contact me and check if it was cool, explaining his intention of doing all the legwork and handing over the logistics and financial part to a qualified user.

5 Likes

Thank you Bill

@anubis has taken over
So I guess you can close this thread now

Thank you

2 Likes

well done @Halbj613. When you can legally drink, I will buy you some bloody mary.

8 Likes

Thank you

When I’m not being a spazz I can do stuff properly

8 Likes

great job shua getting the ball rolling on this

3 Likes

I’m not an expert here by any means, but this has nothing to do air gaps. The curvature is specifically to alter the magnetic fields present in the motor can. I believe Gamer43 has said the convex magnet offers more efficiency, but also create a higher KV. Stan8 also commented the brakes may be slightly weaker that FS other 6474’s. Again I don’t know how exactly this works just trying to help.

2 Likes

summoning @hummieee
Should curved magnets curve AWAY from the stator like flipsky does?

1 Like

Hi so everyone @anubis created a new thread where you can sign up to his group buy as he will actually be running the gb

Thanks everyone

3 Likes