Garage Cleanout Sale - ALL Prices Negotiable

It still looks like a really good deal congrats :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Thanks
its all I need to complete the mbs build! and this deck is nicer than the old comp 16 i was going to use

1 Like

Are these rubber? I think I remember them being plastic or something.

They’re rubber. Core is plastic but the wheel is rubber. I’ve ridden them before, they’re certainly not like urethane but they’re good on dirt.

1 Like

I’ll take lot 8

Uhm French too. :smile:
Also I call it a rain coat :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’ll take one of the new Mini remotes!

let me know if lot 4 opens up, I’d be down on that jam

I PMd for all of Lot 2 a couple hours ago

1 Like

I will take mtb trucks with hubs! Contact me!

ALL Prices Negotiable

When sending in low offers please note moderators are empowered to give you a ban - happy shopping.

GL with sale, the minis look very nice.

Pshhh you would :laughing:

If you received a tracking number from me last night, your package has now been dropped off at the post office and shipped with standard 3 day shipping.

3 Likes

Prices and status updated. These things are priced to go.

What will the mini remotes work with? Im new and looking to build a mountain board. looking at the (link removed) 2.1 esc and eventually upgrade to a vesc.

@JustEnough9
DIYEboards is a known scammer. Do not send them any money.

Also, their stuff is shit too. But, that’s a separate issue.

2 Likes

Mini remotes require a (V)ESC motor controller. The ESC you linked is hot garbage in 2020.

1 Like

Haha yeah. I had a feeling. everything is just right in my price range there. I was gonna search a bit on here before asking around what ppl thought of the site and their products. Do you think the rest of their products are ok though?

1 Like

Five Mini Remotes… these only have one name I can recall… @b264 !!

No. It’s the junk we were all stuck with in 2017. Nothing is up to snuff by today’s standards.

3 Likes