Funny steering trucks. Major Arc, Curfboard, Lean Trucks, and all else that makes your head turn.

I’ll give you $150USD+shipping for them if you decide to sell!

1 Like

$153.5 + shipp

4 Likes

God damn it quinn, dont try to out-bid me :joy:

2 Likes

boom

2 Likes

forgot to post this
they seem appealing given the non-leaning nature lets you use normal squared hub motors.

Although that does give me the idea to buy a leanboard and put cloudwheel donuts on it…

3 Likes
1 Like

Intringuing design, I wonder if you can set it up with beefy bushings like Fat cones / Magnums or Chubby type for the extra stability in straights ?

1 Like

hell you could probably get a hydraulic damper on it but yes bushing swaps would be nice and easy, definity makes it preferable over the lean trucks which are flawed for speed.

Wonder how they feel with the back dewedged, or you could run some APEX PKP at low/0 deg in the back.

2 Likes

That proprietary kingpin makes me sad.

3 Likes
1 Like

1 Like

someone read these for me plz

2 Likes

these are missing

1 Like

Will they agree to make it use boardnamics mounts and maybe a customized GD? who knows…

2 Likes

I don’t think the Major Arc are Ackerman geometry.

But Ackerman would be similar.

And somebody has bothered to publish a pretty in depth review on that.

https://digitalcommons.calpoly.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1075&context=imesp

Another thing about the Major Arc trucks is that, I think the way it works out is that they would have a much smaller scrub radius than normal trucks. And I think that would make them feel like a very very narrow axle. Like, maybe 30mm axle width feel. I’m sure most people here are used to wider axles in general, since that’s what works out best for a lot of Eskate setups.

1 Like

Nobody ordered these eh… I still like the idea of putting cloudwheel donuts on the Lean trucks

tons of pics pouring in on the Major Arc insta, in case anyone was sketched out before.

1 Like

Having read this, plus some other articles on that website I think curfboard trucks are superior to the major arc ones.

2 Likes

holy $$

1 Like

First of all I am not saying that the curfboard is a better surfskate truck, but rather a better “funny steering” truck.
Also, the issue adressed in the video is in my opinion the inflexible truck (imagine a waterborne adapter without the rear adapter) and the lack of wedding at the front.

1 Like