Funny steering trucks. Major Arc, Curfboard, Lean Trucks, and all else that makes your head turn.

Axle length 33mm. Step length 12mm

2 Likes

@Fosterqc

1 Like

How much did they set you back? The system looks gorgeous and really good for small karting track races.

1 Like

$140.70 shipped to US

3 Likes

why build when you can watch someone else build it and feel partial satisfaction.

1 Like

I just measured my Neohubs… and they have a 13mm cutout on that side where it faces the truck. There is some more room on the axle so I can add a spacer then it would clear the steering knuckle. Seems worth a shot.

2 Likes

gee thanks facebook

4 Likes

I’ll give you $150USD+shipping for them if you decide to sell!

1 Like

$153.5 + shipp

4 Likes

God damn it quinn, dont try to out-bid me :joy:

2 Likes

boom

2 Likes

forgot to post this
they seem appealing given the non-leaning nature lets you use normal squared hub motors.

Although that does give me the idea to buy a leanboard and put cloudwheel donuts on it…

3 Likes
1 Like

Intringuing design, I wonder if you can set it up with beefy bushings like Fat cones / Magnums or Chubby type for the extra stability in straights ?

1 Like

hell you could probably get a hydraulic damper on it but yes bushing swaps would be nice and easy, definity makes it preferable over the lean trucks which are flawed for speed.

Wonder how they feel with the back dewedged, or you could run some APEX PKP at low/0 deg in the back.

2 Likes

That proprietary kingpin makes me sad.

3 Likes
1 Like

1 Like

someone read these for me plz

2 Likes