FULL SUSPENSION BOARDS

only 7999.99 :wink:

2 Likes

Supposedly a new brand out of AUS

2 Likes

Thats an ecomobl frame for sure.

3 Likes

i have an old ass ecomobil battery sitting on my old battery shelf. They do at least try to pack some watt hours in there.

3 Likes

Bajaboard just announced a larger pack size S2. I hope I get a chance to upgrade one of those boards someday.

Oops this thread is supposed to be purely mechanical talk SHSHHH

2 Likes

David get in this thread, and post all ya rrrrenders too while yourrrrrrre at it

6 Likes

Okayyyyy :wink:

19 Likes

where do i throw money at :eyes:

11 Likes

To my paypal, but beware, you could throw it from a bridge, it would be the same :joy:

12 Likes

Or invest in speedboard apparently :rofl:… too soon?

2 Likes

Damn luuk, tough crowd

3 Likes

Dude beat me to it :dizzy_face::woozy_face:

@DavidF No freakin way you must at least get a mockup done in 3d printing for that beauty! What kind of lowrider aggressive existence are these things?! Is it 1:1 functional on render ? Or just pretty looking conceptual stuff?

I mean it would look mean as fuck with the new @Kaly wheels or Stooge gummies

4 Likes

just look at that CP :eggplant: :sweat_drops:

do u accept dogecoin :joy: not that i have any tho

4 Likes

I just cant believe people pay with bitcoin for a funwheel, talk about trust after uncle jeffwuneo.

I think the white and black board is waaayyy too low to be functionnal without a hard-like-rock spring which would make the whole system kind of useless
So let’s call it “pretty concepts” even if it’s mechanically doable

3 Likes

hahahahaha lmao hahhahahaha great!

1 Like

Maybe skateboard bushings could work for such a system then. True that is is near impossible to get proper suspension system without raising the center of gravity greatly. Soft tires seems to be the ideal method and is applicable to just about any board.

1 Like

Yeah thats a big problem from design to function. Not every good looking board turns out as a good board. But keep on going, the ideas are great and you will be successful one day. Love the look of every board you do, even if its just fantasy.

1 Like

Thanks, it’s really appreciated, believe me :slight_smile:
I don’t want to succeed with this (I’m not young, I have a very interesting job, and some kids to feed :stuck_out_tongue: )
Buuuut, I would love to build one of those suspension boards, just for the sake of it

1 Like

thats what im talking about. Didnt mean success in a finacially way. Just for science :blush:

1 Like