FSESC 6.6 connection issues

Hey dudes. I have 2 FSESC 6.6’s and I’m having trouble getting one to connect to Ack. The other one connects just fine. I’ve tested the bad one on both PC and mac, and neither recognizes a device. I’ve installed the STL driver on the PC and eliminated the cable from being the issues, as the same cable works just fine for one FSESC but not the other. The bad one powers on just fine, but I noticed that the good FSESC has 2 lights on (a green and a blue) when powered up, where as the bad one only has one (blue). There are also some subtle differences between the 2 FSESC’s including different style FETs. Below are some photos; the top one is the bad FSESC and the bottom is the good one. I’m not sure what to do here. HALP =/

Try to load the bootloader.

• Firmware
  • Bootload tab
  • Flash bootloader
  • Flash firmware

Good luck.

2 Likes

Is there an in-depth guide to bootloading? I’ve never done it before don’t I need like a special USB device? Also will it work if the computer can’t even recognize that a device is connected?

1 Like

Do you have a bluetooth module? shitty solution but those old 6.6s have really garbage USB ports, mine only worked like 1/10 times until one literally broke off…

1 Like

@pookybear came through BIGTIME with the crazy troubleshooting on this one. Do mods still mark these things 'solved"? BITCH IS SOLVED :black_heart: :black_heart: :v:

2 Likes