FS (US): SRB HD 3-link Newbee 4GS Mounts

Selling some various stuff that’s either been kicking around for a bit, or off a recent build. Details listed below. I am open to bundling things together and such. Shipping from near Boston, MA (US). Prices are negotiable a bit.

Newbee SRB 3-link 4GS clamps
Description: These are prototype clamps from Newbee to fit 4GS drives on SRB HD 3-links. They work simillarly to his clamps on other trucks, and I found them to be very stable in my testing. Will include jam nuts with these also. These have a dual hole pattern to fit both 1st gen and newer 4GS drives. These are a 1-off and unobtanium

Price (USD): $40 shipped

Newbee SRB Clamp Pictures

SOLD ITEMS:

Stooge Raceboards HD 3-link trucks: $385 shipped SOLD
Newbee 4GS 55/11 Gear drives: $200 shipped SOLD
MBS Rockstar Pro II aluminum hubs: $100 shipped SOLD
Qind 200x50 knobby tires w/ tubes: $45 shipped SOLD
SKP branded Davega: $90 shipped SOLD
Savage 3-link 4GS clamps: $50 shipped SOLD

11 Likes

Dealz. I wish I needed this stuff right now. Please convince me that I don’t!!!

3 Likes

Newbee 4GS drives are sold.

2 Likes

Hello,

Are your MBS hubs still available?

1 Like

Yes sir

22 minutes late​:sob::sob:

Hey since I lost out on those hubs, maybe you can answer me something…

Do Rockstar hubs work with 6in tires? Specifically BKB 150x50s. Do 5 star hubs work with the same tire?
Everything is just confusing me too much rn

Plastic rockstar hubs will work with the bkb tires
Fivestars arent the ideal rim for those tho

Metal rockstars won’t work tho?

Idk ab y’all but this seems like a reasonable time to be confused.

What if I could find some OG metal rockstars?

The new metal Rockstar pro II’s should fit 6” fine. They are advertised as fitting 6-7-8” tires, the XL’s 8”+

They may be a bit wide for bkb tires. Wasn’t certain of their fitment.

Yeah, I can’t be certain about the BKB’s as I never tried. I only used 8” and 7” on them.

The new rockstar ii are not that wide. Only 39mm bead to bead width. The xl are definitely too wide but 39mm should be fine for bkb tires

I took some measurements. The BKB tires have a little “squish” to fit on the Evolve/Meepo 32/33mm hub. Tire is tricky to measure but I got 38mm by measuring before squishing the rims together all the way(32.5) and then measuring the gap between the two half’s of the hub(6mm)

Something tells me that’s going to be not quite good enough. Seems like the tire might try to rotate under high torque. Anyone else have thought?

@zero_ads might know. He ran bkb on BN hubs. Those are 49mm inner width IIRC

I think ur overthinking it tho. 39mm isn’t very wide. You’ll be fiiiiine

1 Like

MBS hubs and 200x50 tires are sold.

2 Likes

Bump it up. Open to offers on stuff.

How wide are the 3-links?

1 Like

Approximately 394mm tip to tip.

1 Like

SRB trucks are sold. Davega and clamps still available, and I will have another Davega available shortly as well (normal black version)

2 Likes