FreeSK8 Shop Talk - Video Party Q&A - Round 4!

It’s time for another round of “What is FreeSK8 up to?”, and we’d love to have you join us. FreeSK8 Shop Talk is an open discussion and Q&A with the engineers, developers, and general cohorts from Derelict Robot Industries. Andrew, Renee, Seanathon, The Duck, and Bill Gordon TFP, with assistance from the FreeSK8 mod team of Mr Wan Dagoner, Tom C., Zach D., and big Al. Come shoot the shit & talk shop with us!

What? FreeSK8 Shop Talk & Video Party Round 4

When? 2/21/2021 - 2pm PST

Where? Google Meet - RSVP Below

Why? Come hang out, talk about LEV tech, ask questions, learn something new!

RSVP Here.

Also feel free to submit any questions you’d like answered below and we’ll try to address them all.

Cheers! Looking forward to seeing all of you insane kids.

9 Likes

First

First

First

1 Like

Fist

2 Likes

I’ve been played

Ferd

1 Like

Turd

nerd

Curd?

And whey

1 Like

Can anyone mention me in precisely 12 hours from the time I reply to this post? I’m too sleepy/slow/dumb/anyotherwaytosayimwhatmypfpsays to know what I’m reading

3 Likes

Dammit, this shop talk hates me. Errrytime I can’t :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: time to watch the YT recording again

1 Like

What is this?

Not first.

2 Likes

Video chat talking about the current progress and future projection of the freesk8 project.

Bill talks about dicks a lot as well.

7 Likes

Sorry guys, can’t do dick talk on v day. I need to scrub my damn hands and sneak into bed :raised_back_of_hand:

Next time tho.

3 Likes

Lucky for you it’s not happening til next weekend… would be good to see you there!

5 Likes

His valentines day lasts a week. Too much love to handle in one day.

3 Likes

Stop it, you’re getting me sweaty

2 Likes

@joshoujoe a hour off sry

1 Like