FreeBord 5-X....independant hanger arms

That’s everyone’s own prerogative, for sure.

Personally to me, ethics and behavior matter from a company so I will absolutely speak my mind with my wallet.

Great example of how someone can alienate a group of people and directly lose money as a result though.

But yeah, whoever was making those posts for Freeboard (assuming the owner?) can get fucked. If they’ve been in business this long and they’re still resorting to crowd funding, they’re idiots anyway.

10 Likes

TAKE THOSE BINDING OFF YOUR BAJABOARD!!!

1 Like

I still don’t get what that dude was thinking he’d accomplish with that garbage.

That was some next level elitism. I feel like that happened a year or 2 ago.

3 Likes

Maybe you should ask Bob about his feelings on that stance?

3 Likes

Gatekeeping bullshit?

My personal assumption is they were mad that Leiftech had the audacity to sell a competing electrified product and just decided to take it out on all esk8ers. JP levels of maturity.

This sport sure attracts some real winners as CEOs.

Source, btw: https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/stoked-from-freebord-with-love/53728

3 Likes

Guess he didn’t like reading this then. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Yeah, fuck that guy.

3 Likes

We can change him…

:baby:
:tooth:

Lol. I’m all for second chances and forgetting past mistakes. But the person that made them has to, at a minimum, ask for that forgiveness and admit the mistake. Otherwise it’s just burning money.

To my knowledge that guy never has. After the way he treated @okp he can go copulate with himself.

6 Likes

You guys remember the flowboard?

7 Likes

My buddy has one! They are super fun :love_you_gesture:t3:

Baby teeth? What the hell are you going to summon? O_o

2 Likes

tenor-14

4 Likes

Somebody email him and tell 'em you bought a freeboard 5-X just to put the trucks and bindings on your Lieftech, lol.

3 Likes
1 Like

This will be me if my freebord ever comes

2 Likes

260 bords on hold

the end is nigh

Someone mentioned the 5-X spring size.

1 Like