[FREE] Remaining Nexus stock

Hey all,
I’ve been winding down nexus boards, and now due to a side-project which has gained a lot of traction the rest of the stock is now a burden more than anything, so all remaining stock is now free to whoever wants to pick it up.

As of now, I’m not able to ship the stuff

Pick up is from Bristol city center (UK)

Those who bought hummie bundles (costing around 110 GBP) will actually receive a box filled with as many parts as I can ship to whereever you are for 110 GBP in addition to the hummie deck, enclosure and other parts already in the bundle.

But its likely there will be bits left over. Primarily,

• Motor pulleys and wheel pulleys
  • Hangers
  • Cabling, some battery materials (Although 18650 CLUB is remaining in business, and all warranty for nexus is transferrable there, so if people have parts fail I will retain a small amount of stock to replace or refund through there)
  • RipTide stuff, Heatsinks and other small extras.
  • Other spares

I will be removing everything by the 9th of May. Anyone is free to drop me a DM and ask to pick stuff up before then. Depending on numbers of people, I will divide stock up a bit so 1 person doesn’t take everything.

Thanks for all the people who kept supporting Nexus, without this community I wouldn’t have made it through college!

13 Likes

If you have any spare pulleys/keys for an 8mm motor shaft id love to give them a loving home. Im in the U.S. though id happily pay shipping :slight_smile:

1 Like

Heat sinks, cables, battery supplies and bushings/hardware I would be happy to take off your hands as well. I’m also in US but can pay shipping as well! Ty in advance!

Was just about to place a riptide order, would love to buy what you’ve got! I’m based in the US, but happy to pay for shipping.