can’t get shit past you people…

4 Likes

Gimmi dat Heatsink

1 Like

heatsink available to anyone EXCEPT @Martymane - fuck that guy

6 Likes

What a good guy saving me 60$

3 Likes

anyone got an used short deck that i can borrow my plastic one one has a crack in the middle and makes a weird noise when you step on it

If you can check shipping to Ireland and it’s not insane I’d like to take that questionable ESC if it’s still available

How short are you looking for? I’ve got a fairly long cheap one you can have for free + shipping. I’ll have a look to check another one, and check @EboardSolutions to see if they have any left in their clearance

1 Like

really it needs to fit a 10s1p and mini esc in it its my grocery store run board so im ideally looking for something on the shorter side since the enclosure is barely 10 inch

Yeahhh this is a big awkward thing. I’ll PM you dimensions later, offer is still there but probably not super useful compared to an amazon/eBay local penny board

1 Like

ill apply some super glue that should fix the cracking noise pretty good until i find something

@mr.shiteside @zZoKo Guys I don’t think this is the right topic xD

you probably want the Wanted cheap or free topic :wink:

1 Like

isnt this the wanted free or almost free topic?

1 Like

No, this is a regular sales thread.

1 Like

Hahahahah no this is an old sales thread with a title that’s probably caused @xsynatic a couple of sleepless nights

3 Likes

@thisguyhere has anyone taken your stuff yet or nah?

2 Likes

sorry, was away on vacation.

i believe everything’s gone, sorry.

1 Like

well then @xsynatic I think it can be closed unless @thisguyhere says otherwise :man_shrugging:

1 Like