Free metr pro new

That’s so nice, I have 2 already though :grin:.

5 Likes

@chrischo1996

because i’m going to sneak into his house and make him nominate me at gun point

3 Likes

how dare you…true, but how dare you. thanks buddy.

5 Likes

I nominate @Darkie02 because he was the only one pointing out mistakes on my battery diagram :stuck_out_tongue:
and @Lee_Wright who is printing stuff for my build on his 3d printer.
Add @Creavenger to the list as well he was also offering to print things on his 3d printer. I could go on with the list…
Are we even allowed to add more than one person?

5 Likes

@tinp123 for being a legend

@brenternet for not being a cow for a whole month

@mods for being so awesome on the forum

@me cause im desperate for one

1 Like

I didn’t do noting no photo evidence so it didn’t happen

I nominate @Grozniy for sorting out this reprobate you call a community to organise Secret Santa

6 Likes
2 Likes

2 Likes

sure.

If you’ve been nominated, it’s ok to opt out because you already have one or you know that someone else on the list would be more excited than you to receive them.

I’m currently considering @Saturn_Corp, @glyphiks, @MoeStooge, and @mmaner to have opted out.

7 Likes

But they’re such nice people

1 Like

Yes they are.

It’s lIkely why they admit they don’t need one. I assume they appreciate the call outs.

4 Likes

I nominate @Halbj613 because he admit’s he’s desperate. (this trick will only work once. )

3 Likes

Thanks I had a standard metr module before which I only sold because I didn’t have the uart ports
Now I am desperate to get one

1 Like

count me as opting out as well… all those numbers fuck up my chi…

6 Likes

Not saying I will for sure but if these stimulus checks come through, we aren’t hurting right now so I’m considering jumping in on buying someone a metr pro as well. Anyone else in?

2 Likes

I’ll opt out as well. There are a lot of worthy names in here already.

6 Likes

I’m out my man, data is for nerds.

I like your style though :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

I agree with @mmaner getting it. He has given me so much stuff without accepting anything from me.

A true zealot for truth

4 Likes

Its all good, I appreciate all of yo saying so. I have 2 full size and a Unity one so Im good :slight_smile:.

4 Likes