Free Meepo Deck

Offer to @Africanspam and his lovely lady :grin:
110$ + shipping for BN 270 hangers with 4 chubby bushings (2 96a and 2 93a) for when you want to zoom zoom, :call_me_hand:
Show this to your lady I think she might want a nice dinner to celebrate your new house :grin:

3 Likes

I’ll take that. I’m gonna start buying some tools to build my secret closet that @Solexe might help me with :wink:

3 Likes

Ah you already saw

1 Like

Small bump for the weekend with some updated parts :call_me_hand:t3: Thanks to all the guys who bought stuff. If I haven’t shipped out your stuff today, they’ll be shipped tomorrow

3 Likes

I’ll take the ts100

2 Likes

Sold to you my good sir

2 Likes

Small bump for the week. Most stuff is free shipping except the tayto deck. I’ll split shipping with that

2 Likes

Still have the bergs? Dried to DM you but not sure if it worked

2 Likes

I’m sure it worked but just in case :call_me_hand: @Africanspam :arrow_up: :v:

1 Like

Not sure why it does not show in my inbox?

1 Like

If it doesn’t show up on your sent message then you didn’t send it :call_me_hand: but you have to go in that tab

You’re a smart man and as it turns out not only did I send the message I sent it twice

2 Likes

Little bump. Added some batteries and lowered price. Can ship out tomorrow since the bergs got sold. Thanks to @Scott2

1 Like

Little bump to the :arrow_up: Price dropped on everything and I’m still open to offers. I really need to get rid of these things before I move next week. Thanks guys!

1 Like

Dibs on that and i have a solution for shipping this time :v:

2 Likes

Lmao I feel so bad because every time me and you have talked, I always somehow end up giving you bad news

1 Like

Ahahah all good, let’s make it good news this time :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I got you brother :call_me_hand:t3:

1 Like

hmm…Miiiiiiiight be interested in the tayto.

Edit: nevermind, didn’t see that you’re in the US. shipping’s gonna suck

1 Like

If the TB MM are still available I’ll take them for $100 shipped, just message me your PayPal or whatever payment works for you!

1 Like