Free Meepo Deck

I’ll take the unity.

2 Likes

You know you want some :wink: I may have more parts coming in soon. I just need to hide some of them from my lady friend so she doesn’t freak out

1 Like

Are the bn idler mounts gone?

1 Like

Update: Unity, BN Idlers, Motors, grey bushings, and 4mm to 5.5 extendos, and VX1 all sold. I’ll update the tracking on everyone’s shipment soon

20$?

Nevermind. :call_me_hand:

How much for just the hangers? No baseplates

1 Like

I’m going to try to sell the hangers with the baseplates first. If not then I’ll just keep them and use it for a later build

1 Like

hey! im in desperate need for some bergs tires and tubes! ive been riding with a sliced tire for a month now! dm right away :rofl:

1 Like

its me who just bought the 5 bergs. the system shut me for 24 hours since im new.
i sent you a email. please check it

or start a new conversation here

Updated prices and what’s sold

You can’t have 2 accounts, they will be merged

I see the motor mounts and clamps on torque boards are 120$, is the 20$ more because of the extra clamps?

Do u ship in the eu btw?

1 Like

Yeah basically. But I’m flexible with the prices. I can ship international if you really need the parts

3 Likes

Ok nice give me a few days, I ll contact the guy who shipped me the trucks to know if they are on the way and then I ll hit you up for the motor mounts (if they are still available)
See ya

1 Like

What is left of your parts man?

Basically everything that’s up there is up for grabs. I also have a pair of 15t pulleys w/ 8mm diameter

Dm me please :metal:

Buy his stuff people, he needs to clear up space to buy more stuff he can hide!

5 Likes