[FOUND][EU] TorqueBoards V6 Bracket

Update n°3 (15/04/2021): I will do with just one for now. @xsynatic please close. :slight_smile:

Update n°2 (11/04/2021): I’m looking for another set or just the flat bracket!

Update n°1 : found one, thanks @frame !

Hi, I want to buy one of them :

image > image

Blue is preferred, black is okay too.

Send me your price (+ shipping to France) and photos. I can pay full price if it’s as new. :wink:

5 Likes

@RDs did you already order the bracket you needed? :laughing: If not yet, then grab another one for this guy :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

You mean ordering from @torqueboards? The V6 brackets are discontinued unfortunately. The only ones available are the V7 which are longer and only fit the new 280mm CNC V7 trucks. I have the V6 220mm ones. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You could always print your own :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

But the one I sold u came with the v7? Unless that didn’t fit what u need?

1 Like

Yours was a V6 which was what I was looking for, they are compatible with V7 mounts and 220mm v6 trucks. @torqueboards did sell the last ones :

Here is a photo on the website of V7 mounts, V6 bar and bracket and 218mm trucks, they were in fact sold in together at some point :

It’s still on the image for the product but I’m sure you won’t receive any crossbar from now on :

V7 crossbar should only fit the new V7 280mm trucks to account for the much larger hanger and mounting distance.

1 Like

Oh right, I didn’t know I had unobtainium at one point :rofl:

1 Like

I will be forever thankful. When this build is finished you will see it was worth it (I hope!). :grin:

2 Likes

Well this is embarrassing. So which mounts are meant to be used on 218mm trucks then? :thinking:

Gonna have to cnc something up. Can anyone with v6 bracket measure distance between trucks (aka length of the rod that goes in middle).

1 Like

1 Like

i think the two mounting hole on the sides of the other support bar is more accurate, although i don’t even know how many people are actually able to mount that, since a slightly wider pulley / pressfit would already push the motor mount too narrow to a point where the rectangle bar won’t fit

1 Like

Good point, especially if @RDs plans to use V7 setup since everything in V7 is thicker.

V6 setup with rod having the good distance and serving as a mounting guide :

Here is a V7 setup on 218s, you can see that the rod is not used between clamps anymore but between motors mounts. It’s a bit too short for this use, you can see some threads holding it.

I have not assembled everything yet but it seems like it will fit with TB pulleys I have, maybe they are shorter ? I have the 220MM CNC, that could help too.

1 Like

i think the support bar is made exactly just for the TB pulley, anything else is just guess work. that’s also why im not using it, once i install either my 3DS or trampa pulley, the support bar is unmountable

1 Like

Hmm, have to figure out some sortof alternative then for 3DS pulleys. Back to work on CNC.
What’s the best way to replicate that rod thought? Drill and thread aluminum rod on cnc?

if u have the v7 mount, u probably don’t need the support bar. mine have been running fine with it