Forum Adjustments and Updates

excellent, this will tide me over for the next week!

“Yeah some of our clothes are from victims. You might bite someone, and then you think ‘Ooh, those are some nice pants!’” ~Viago

1 Like

@longhairedboy

Possible solution to our ongoing 502 error post moving issues. Can we also make this change?

1 Like

changed it to what tho? did he change db_shared_buffers to 16 gigs or what?

1 Like

We plan to hosting different version in our GitHUb.

2 Likes

I was hoping you’d Inspector Gadget the shit out of this without any additional information. I’ll see if I can find out more.

Hey overlord @longhairedboy

The last 2 days I’ll open my bookmark for the forum. I’ll be logged off. ( which never happends) when I try to sign in. It says my browser may have cookies disabled so I might not be able to sign in ( I haven’t changed anything in months ) I enter my email and pw it says error 403 forbidden. It only happends on mobile . my pc is logged and and working. It’s happened twice now . I’ll just wait 45 min to 1 hr. And it works again.

Edit: ninja

1 Like

Does it look like that?

1 Like

It does but in the pink area it says. Either" 403 forbidden" or" your browser may have cookies disabled which can cause you to be unable to login".

1 Like

Reading that it might be an nginx issue, which I know nothing about.

1 Like

I’m on the same boat you are :joy::joy:

1 Like

Damon knows stuff like that, and he has also touched boobs before. That’s why he’s in charge.

5 Likes

What!!! He’s touched boobs too aww Luckyyy

2 Likes

I think I may be the only one to have met all three trigger warning

Summary

Biological females

That have been at least slightly active at one point across the old forum as well as this. Are there more I’m unaware of? Expanding that number needs to be a pretty big 2020 goal…

One of them lives right next to me in the middle of shit east Ohio, so it’s kinda like cheating.

Gotta diversify yo interests…

2 Likes

I currently have issues with delayed notifications. They are usually 10-20 late after a post was created.

Issue is on Android via the Automatic shortcut to app install.

looks like we have an upgrade available. I’ll try to get to that as soon as possible.

2 Likes

looks like the upgrade increased the volume of registered users as well

Screen Shot 2020-01-28 at 6.52.07 PM

1 Like

Actually, everyone but you and Damon are bots.

1 Like

4 Likes

other-way-around

1 Like