Forum Adjustments and Updates

4 Likes

i’ve found sometimes a VPN or adblocker and prevent images to upload. the upload will begin then hang and never complete. this has been since ever since and not a new development in my personal experience.

1 Like

Hmm i run neither of those things. It’s only been happening the past week or so. I thought it may be due to increased internet activity due to corona, but i don’t have issues anywhere else, only here :thinking:

1 Like

is the issue consistent across platforms? mobile, computer, different browsers? - i have not experienced issues with chrome.

I only use my phone to upload photos… if I experience the issue again today, i’ll try it on the computer.

1 Like

looks like you are rock n roll

2 Likes

Yeah mate, it seems ok today, but going from the last week it gets bad in about 6hrs from now.

2 Likes

I can’t see edit history. Is this something which was removed in general or somehow related to my account.

4 Likes

It was removed generally

Word is @BillGordon confessed his (kinky) love for LHB publicly and had to hide it away forever ¯\(ツ)

7 Likes

Yeah this has been disabled for some time now. I wish it would come back.

1 Like

Screen Shot 2020-04-03 at 04.42.10 AM

2Apr: (2296) users
18Mar: (2186) users
(110) new users over (15) days = (7.3) new users per day

6 Likes

Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 14.26.54 PM

13Apr: (2380) users
02Apr: (2296) users

(84) new users over (10) days = (8.4) new users per day

4 Likes

2 Likes

Did you guys update the forum a few hours ago?

i also have the “issue” of posts showing as pinned, even though they aren’t.

and a post created by the overlord from February 2019 with 1 reply pinned itself.

̶T̶h̶a̶n̶k̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶d̶i̶g̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶@̶d̶a̶r̶e̶n̶o̶ ̶,̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶̶a̶p̶p̶e̶a̶r̶s̶̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶"̶a̶t̶t̶e̶m̶p̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶t̶s̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶5̶0̶2̶ ̶e̶r̶r̶o̶r̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶v̶e̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶i̶t̶"̶ ̶i̶s̶s̶u̶e̶ ̶m̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶l̶v̶e̶d̶.̶

Still plaguing us. The search for a solution goes on…

3 Likes

Is there a way for us to give users Flair’s that only we can see? Like a nickname we assign or something?

2 Likes

Ran the latest update this morning. You may have noticed a downtime of several minutes.

3 Likes

(I think) there is a typo for the Armchair quarterback badge… I think it should be spelled declaration…

thanks for looking into this!

1 Like

I wish the forum had a way for users to like certain bits of someone’s post.

Like I could highlight their first paragraph, then click the like/heart button. If the OP clicks on my notification, or on my user icon when he expands the hearts user thigie to show who likes it, the text I selected earlier would become different looking. Highlights, italics, bold… Anything :man_shrugging:t2:

How do I search for discord plug-ins that the server can run? This is certainly above my level of coding O_o

also give us the poop emoji back >:(

3 Likes

:poop:

2 Likes