Forum Adjustments and Updates

Flagged.

2 Likes

Maybe esk8.news reporter swag. Such as:

3 Likes

Hello all, I was formerly a regular called @Apolo on esk8 builders. It’s deeprico now because I that’s my instagram (go follow me ;))

I love the orange theme, it’s hot.
I also feel my first amendment boner tingling
The logo is aight but it’ll do - no complaints

@longhairedboy You’re a man of the people <3

This is also my very first Patreon subscription, it’s an honor.

9 Likes

Yup. Plant that flag proudly.

8 Likes

@longhairedboy can you enable the “don´t jump to my post after I reply” that´s really uncomfortable if you write a comment/reply to a message at comment 50 from 100 and the system takes you directly to the end after you sent the reply.
it was this in the other place

8 Likes

Please allow iframes for Metr App records :pray:

You need go to Admin -> Settings, type “iframe” in search box and add https://metr.at/

15 Likes

fucking brilliant. Doing it right now.

… done

12 Likes

another brilliant idea. done.

10 Likes

you mean make it on by default? I’m not seeing a setting for that, but i’ll keep looking.

1 Like

yes please always on. I don´t want always to start searching where i stopped reading after replied to one comment.

Is it possible to set up Patreon to accept one time payments? Monthly payments mean someone storing my banking information and that is just a matter of time until someone that wasn’t supposed to have my banking information gets my banking information. I have no problem throwing in $60 for a year but $5 a month I consider problematic.

1 Like

i didn’t see that as an option, its more geared towards subscriptions i guess. Others have asked for my paypal, that’s an option. its damon at longhairedboy dot com

1 Like

PAYPAL OPTION! this is a complete sentence

2 Likes

[spoiler]Jon Snow gets eaten by Drogon[/spoiler]

That’s a shame for anyone who hasn’t seen it yet.

4 Likes

Yesssssssss

Keep an eye out that @longhairedboy isn’t suddenly staying at the Ritz Carlton in Denver. Kay? You never know if you can trust these long haired kids.

5 Likes

image uploads and backups are now on amazon S3. That should put an end to running out of disk space for a minute at least.

11 Likes

Let the memes. Flow…

excellent idea

@b264 and @torqueboards have both weighed in on that decision.

and by weighing in, i mean i was told i needed to do it or we would asplode.

7 Likes