[For sale - US] Lacroix Nazare Supersport 18s - $2,500 complete

If only it wasnt so stupid to ship heavy things to this island…

It might not be that bad on shippo. Hit me with the address and I’ll look it up

Still have the board and what all comes with it thanks

@Fastkv Yep the board is still for sale. The board comes with a SKP 6 amp charger, a hoyt puck remote, some lacroix bolts, extra hypertruck bushings, and the full range of riptide hypertruck blocks.

Upgrades from stock include upgraded skyartpower 6485 motors and boardnamics straight cut steel gear drives, and upgraded newbee pentagram aluminum hubs.

Oh, and titanium axles upgrade from lacroix on the hypertrucks.

1 Like

I have a a few things if you could work with the price two 6384 190 kv they are new two 6374 170 kv 800 miles run flawlessly trucks wheels ex lmk and thanks again for your time

How about I’ll cover the cost of shipping the nazare to you, if you send me those flipsky 6384 motors?

Shipping is like $150-200 on something this big and heavy so it seems fair trade to me.

1 Like

No your right it’s def fair let me check my fiancés

I would only tell the fiancé that is most likely to be ok with the purchase. Just my 2 sense

i read it as a play on fiance/finances :rofl:

final bump. I’m leaving for a few months, so if anyone is interested, hit me up now. otherwise this is going to be still for sale but basically unavailable until spring.

bonus bump:

The naz is a really fun setup to ride. lots of space width / length for a stance. angled bits to orient your feet / push against thrust. and the lower COG makes it nicer feel than the lonestar.

2 Likes

I’m away from home for at least a few months so I won’t be able to ship the board.

It’s still for sale and available so hit me up if you want dibs or would like to talk about picking it up in the future.

1 Like

Is this board still for sale?

Yes, still for sale

How much for everything, shipped to 32080?

$2,800 and it’s yours shipped to florida

Hey all - this board is still for sale. I’ll be back in the bay in 2 months (early June), and can meet up to sell it then, or pack it up and ship it out.

$2,500 picked up in person.
$2,800 shipped to USA.

$1,500 for deck/enclosure/electronics (no trucks/motors/geardrives/wheels)

6 Likes

Bump. If you’re interested make me an offer. Let’s get a sale lined up on this board.

Seattle people - I can bring this board up to sea carve if you wanna buy it. @Yeahthatperson @bboybowzer spread the good word

6 Likes

I put word in to chats for ya

3 Likes