For Sale - Lots of stuff to come (ESC's Wheels, etc)

Hey, I am more into being a lycra clad nonce these days and so I am having a clear out of parts I am never going to use now. I’ll be listing a fair amount of stuff in here, but for now:

Lacroix Stormcore 100D ESC’s
2 Lacroix 100D ESC’s, never used - was saving for a HV 4WD board I won’t now build - with all the bits and in Lacroix boxes.
$320 each

Images

SOLD - Newbee Pentagram wheel set
Brand new, never fitted. I put a tyre on 1 to see how they looked. Hard to price…
$150

Images

Malertics Spot Welder, in case with the Lipo input. Been really reliable for me and im sure will serve the new owner well - photos soon $75

More to come once I get into the workshop and sort through some stuff.

thanks

5 Likes

Is that pentagram set from the preproduction batch with the backwards screws? Or from the actual production run?

Interested either way, dm sent

1 Like

add your location in the title or the post and then you should be good

1 Like

His location is on his profile - also u don’t know who lee is? :stuck_out_tongue:

Those blue pentagrams look so awesome

4 Likes

fair point lol

1 Like

Don’t you know who I am!? :rofl:

Some washed up YouTuber

@Ash im in the UK dude (unfortunately)

2 Likes

Dude I still remember watching your videos.
Tbf one of the main reasons I wanted to get into mountainboards

2 Likes

Thanks man, I actually get a lot of messages and comments like that and I am glad I did some good!

I’ve got some more stuff to list up in the coming days, maletrics spot welder, more ESC’s, motors etc etc

4 Likes

@Lee_Wright so do you ever set foot on an esk8 anymore?

4 Likes

I shall watch this space cos , yes - interested already in malectrics !

I intend to, but haven’t for 12 months - we just had our second child so I guess time will be even thinner! soon

4 Likes