For sale a few parts (LOS ANGELES AREA)

Its just buyers protection. Your brand spanking new here and paypal helps when ne’er-do-wells join the site and decide to scam people. I even mentioned I would pay the fee so you got the price you asked for.
This is your sale so the payment method is up to you. No hard feelings!! It does make it a little easier for me to buy them in person next week tho :crazy_face:

1 Like

Is there a reason you are posting PM’s???
@BillGordon

1 Like

Yes, to not make people think that I’m here trying to scam.

Yeah that’s a big no no my dude

Never called you a scammer and posting pms is not allowed

Please don’t do that again. Do yourself a favor and read the Terms of Service and the Rules. That is not OK.

5 Likes

Yes, but that’s basically what you’re trying to make me look like. I’m not here to explain myself, if you want to make sure that the item is working then bring whatever you need to test it out when you pick it up and you’re more than welcome to do so.

and trying to make someone look like a scammer is OK? k

I’m not gonna argue with you. You’ve been here for a minute and a half and the first thing you do is put a bunch of stuff up for sale but do NOT read the rules. I think you might have some responsibility for this.

3 Likes

Do you realize how much of a pain in the ass that actually is?

I don’t think that’s his intention.
But I think you should realize in the two years I’ve been a member on this fourm I’ve never seen anybody do a sale like this.

You’re bound to get some people questioning the situation

New member+cash only = risky for the buyer.

1 Like

Local only cash only seems a-ok though? Like craigslist? PP G&S tilts so heavily in favor of buyer, is risky for seller for no reason, for a face to face sale.

Hard to buy the esc though. The price reflects this though.

1 Like

There’s a simple solution to all of this. Just take PayPal for the electronics and take cash for all the other parts…

1 Like

A sale like what? Please tell me exactly what I did wrong besides posting the PM we had. He wanted me to hold it for him for a week when I have another buyer who he also knows or friend’s with that’s willing to have someone pick the item up by today. Why in the hell would I wait for a week when the only reason I’m selling it locally and for pick up is so that i could get to sell it fast without waiting for the payment to arrive.

6 months ago it might have been worth the risk at this price. but today, with NeoBox v6 and others hitting the market new for the same price, well…

It’s still really really cheap for a robust proven platform, if 100% working. Neo’s will need a proving period.

That sucks for the seller as people routinely fry escs on first power up.

3 Likes

Cash only.
It’s not something we see on here often.

I’m not trying to argue with you or anyone either. I take full responsibility for not reading the rules and guidelines of the page like how I also take full responsibility for accepting other terms and agreement without reading it.

1 Like

I dont care what you think. :blush:

That’s great. :+1:
Just trying to explain to you why you’re getting the reaction you are.
Glws :fu:

2 Likes