Fogstar Wholesale - Exclusive battery prices for forum members in the UK and Europe

Would vapers not want 15000mAh (ok, let’s refer to it as 15Ah battery from now) for their vapes?
Would car manufacturers not see the benefit of this bigger size and volume? Tesla pretty much went all in on fist-sized batteries because of the volume and cost to produce/kWh difference.
And let’s assume they come up with better chemistry and release something along 14Ah cells with 80A discharge and 17Ah cells with 30A discharge. I’m dreaming already but eh

1 Like

About three million cells a year minimum would need to be ordered, every year, for a new cell (not including the development costs we would need to pay). And that is a very, very small manufacturing run.

Just a single EV company requested 100 million cells a month from Samsung. :scream:

9 Likes

P50A for 2023

2 Likes

Will check on that.

1 Like

It is on it’s way.

Will need them at Moli Canada for US.

Whats the latest Molicel P42A price? Anyone got a quote recently?

its the price on the website unfortunately. no special esk8 love when there’s global cell shortage.

5 Likes

Hey Guys,

We will be back with some ek8 love soon with some discounts - cell prices are dropping globally. We are almost through it I think.

27 Likes

Great to read you Ben! And great news too!

1 Like

That’s great news, thanks for the update!

3 Likes

Wow. Great news.

2 Likes

Moli P42A in stock again. Any news regarding esk8 love @BenF or still to soon?

4 Likes

Just enquired about Moli P45B for a battry build

No longer offer discount to Esk8 news and almost double the cost compared to NKON.

Are you on the fogstar normal site or the wholesale site?

1 Like

There On fogstars site and on back order on wholesale

was told it be 4-6 weeks

@BenF Hello Ben,
Nice to meet you here.
We have very good sources for Brand cells Samsung, LG,Panasonic ,Sony and Molicel and also prismatic LiFePO4 cells and supply huge quantity of cells from China to Europe and US.
I heard you from a UK friend and we are looking forward to build a good cooperation relationship with Fogstar. Kindly let me know if you have any interest.