Fogstar Wholesale - Exclusive battery prices for forum members in the UK and Europe

Nothing stopping us per-say. Just worried about not having the protection of a wrap and insulator on each cell.

6 Likes

Thanks. Couldnt find it for some reason

@BenF do you have an official datasheet?

1 Like

[INR21700-50G (1).pdf (1.4 MB)

2 Likes

Wrapless would only be for the most disciplined builders among us.

Looking at some of the DIY packs in this forum (including my own) it is a recipe for disaster. There is always lack of space in our builds :slight_smile:

Clear wrapping sounds cool.

1 Like

@BenF Hi Ben, are there some news regarding the 50G?

Hey Guys,

Thanks for your support the last year. It’s pretty crap at the moment for battery retailers. Sony (Murata) had a factory closure due to production issues, demand then shifted to Samsung who had to close due to Covid, and now everyone’s switched to Panasonic which are being all bought up. Demand has increased but production is at an all time low hence severe shortages. Some experts I’ve spoken to say this could last until 2023…

Luckily due our supply deal with Molicel - we are a priority.

We have large stocks on the way of P42A, P26A, P28A, M35A & M50. We’re also excited for the new 3100mAh power cell 18650 (P31A) which should be released after summer.

19 Likes

Hey Ben,
I have tried to place a back-order on a bunch P42A, but looks like I still cant order it outside of UK(and Jersey and Guernsey). Do you have any info when I can order stuff from Hungary?

2 Likes

Sadly, that was the answer about shipping to EU on 18 February

3 Likes

Yeah, I got the same at 17 February. I was just hoping @BenF could provide any additional info as they are targeting 15th of March with the shipping and I really would like to order some.

2 Likes

Everything we ship with DPD comes back to us with no explanation, even DPD do not know why. All its doing is annoying customers so we turned Europe shipping off for now. UPS seem to be having the same trouble. We’re going to try again soon in a week or two. But the last thing we want to do is annoy people.

8 Likes

Experiencing the same thing for EU packages with UPS. Only a couple packages causing me trouble though.

Same excuse from UPS. Where’s the invoice? On the back of the package you idiots

5 Likes

This sounds like a movie foreshadowing some supernatural event.

All our freight ships somehow end up back in England!

6 Likes

@BenF

Any updates regarding the shipping?
Is it okey to order within EU now?

1 Like

Thems wuz the good ol’ days… :sob:

4 Likes

This is the one i miss the most

5 Likes

They’ll be back down to that price as soon as the P100a cell is available.

4 Likes

Any update on the price ? Battery prices has fluctuated quite a lot

2 Likes

The what
Specs? Size? Any article about it? Google pooped itself when i tried to search “molicel p100a”

2 Likes

hes joking

we all wished they exist but were not loveable enough

2 Likes

I would love me some 100x40mm cells though… or 103x42 molicels ofc

1 Like