FOCsTrot Lite - Faultline | Bergs | HeXL | 6.6+ | 12s3p | 6374s

As per recommendations of B264 I will try fused loop keys rather than an inline fuse (for speed runs I will not use the fuse so I don’t lose brakes but on campus I will use the fuse so I don’t get expelled for making an inferno), gonna get a pack of 100A maxi fuses and solder them to the XT90s connector with the male end in the enclosure so its a little lower profile

Cross braces to keep it all aligned and protect the motors because why not

Just some threaded rod and nylocks? I can definitely add a few M4 ones

How many were you thinking?

1 Like

3? 5? Definitely an odd number

Sounds good, I think dickyho has some adjustable ones and I’m getting an order from him anyways

Oh really?

Gimme a sec to find it

4 Likes

Anyone have dimensions for a power button? Specifically the one for the FSESC dual 6.6 plus, I’m guessing it needs a 1/2" hole and uses a 9/16" wrench to tighten

How much are they?
Got a link to thier listing?

I don’t think they are listed, it’s part of the drive kits but I think he sold them for $2 before? It was in some build thread on the old forum

Edit: I mean I looked for it and it’s not on his eBay page

Made some prints for the charge port/loop key XT ports and the phase/sensor wires, they will bolt in from the inside with a pair of M4s and be sealed with some JB weld…its not conductive right?

3 Likes

Just watched a video on how to jump with an MTB…I’m thinking of adding straps to this so I can get on and off sidewalks while moving instead of getting off or hunting for handicap ramps

I would prefer something low profile so I can ride normally…I’m thinking mini free board style hooks by my toes and just posts by my heels. Since the board isn’t that hefty compared to eMTBs and will be reasonably balanced, I think it’s safe to use solid printed brackets with a rubber lining and a single bolt assembly on each bracket

• Jump those curbs kiddo
  • You’re gonna slam your board into concrete

0 voters

@Skunk He is still selling them at $2 each plus shipping

1 Like

Hey, soory Im a bit late, great listing !! I got a similar thing coming ^^

Could you maybe highlight me on how/where you get the info I have missed, about the heXL working with a non-press fit system usualy made for SR TKP ?
(I have ordered a whiiile back … still no news and I was planning to ride them this summer, so I have to start working on the drive train before having them !)

They both use the same hex stock for the hanger.

Which means you can you the same mounts for both.

2 Likes

ho ok, and the shoulder bolt is the only difference with the Hex TKP, so its why previous Psycho mount cant work anymore ! Understand now.
Thanks mate :wink:

So 19mm wide for the Hex profil hanger, right ? :blush:

Psycho mounts should work?

1 Like

Yep psychotiller tkp surfrodz mounts will work on new psychotiller Hex trucks.
It’s his press fit rkp mounts that don’t fit anything but surfrodz.

2 Likes

Thats what I want to mean ^^
Thx guys !

2 Likes