Focbox Unity update email complaint thread

Well I ordered around 2 weeks ago with the promise of August shipping. They are apparently still saying that while contradicting themselves in their own email.

How can it take 3 weeks to manufacture but be shipping in less than 2?

Anyone else have similar experience?

2 Likes

Experience including my own? Bet you gonna get yours in oct.

My experience? Ordered in April got it mid August. Same promised timeline we all get. You

1 Like

Yea… they are full of shit…

5 Likes

Yup. Same here , been getting wildly conflicting emails

1 Like

Ordered in March received in August

2 Likes

I am not sure to which degree you followed the whole drama in the “other forum”…
But what it boils down to is that most people that ordered in March got promised April shipping dates, then may, then June, then July and finally by some lucky accident it showed up in August.

There are people missing out a whole season if you rely on a unity to complete your build.

I am sure things will get better now but still the communication, transparency and cancellation policy of this company is beyond shady.

For me personally Enertion is dead, they might make cool innovative products, but fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

Being in a business that serves customers myself any of the countless things that Enertion pulled off would be instant dead to any other company out there… they are just lucky that the esk8 community is so forgiving and kindhearted.
Good for them

3 Likes

So glad to put this behind me

1 Like

Finally!

3 Likes