Focbox unity still for sale?

i think someone already confirm it was fucking potter all along, nothing to do with the factory

dont quote me on that, i don’t know shit

3 Likes

So maybe its a chinese factory that has lost money from jason but now works with jason under a new name to make the money back. Since he needs a factory anyway, or its a new uncorrupted factory

1 Like

I’m not telling you what to do or not do do… that is for you to decide…

I love the Unity… fuck you potter

but the day these appeared on the radar, was the day I bought my last unity…

3 Likes

doesn’t matter what happen in china, the only 100% genuine unities are the one sold here by reputable seller

2 Likes

Is the build quality the same on both ? If they are both from Potter then they are both genuine.

1 Like

roll the dice

do you feel lucky?

2 Likes

the old unity being genuine is not because of fucking potter, but the devs behind the product. now that the devs have moved on to other product, those new unity has no one to back it up in term of manufacturing and qc.

3 Likes

The new unitys are like flipsky. It might work or it might not. Most issues I’ve seen were unitys being like b-stock

3 Likes

free shipping rn doe

1 Like

I’m guessing potter would sell you broken rejects from a pile. there were a lot of returned bad stock that potter complained about putting him out of business. likely he’s stolen those from enertion and is trying to dump them on you.

That answers it thanks.
I was thinking more along the lines of should I spend $200 towards an individual with questionable repute, but the gamble on the quality kills it. If I’m going to gamble, rather do it with Flipsky, the lesser of the two evils.

im just gonna leave this here:

3 Likes

check out what @dex has to offer… @torqueboards

since when Dex has a personal account? or is it even his account? :eyes:

Probably you mean this https://enertionraptor.shop/products/focbox-unity-dual-motor-controller There are threads about that is not really good shop :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

this funny how that website has a unity+vx1 bundle that cost more than buying the unity and vx1 individually

3 Likes

:rofl: he rebranded the remote

2 Likes

Now isn’t that just straight up illegal? Well… it might be fine cuz it seems like he just changed the title…

1 Like

It’s Potter
Confirmed on multiple threads

We know potter has some affiliation with the enertion raptor shop. It’s allegedly a Chinese factory wholesaling them.
I’ve purchased several and they all bench tested fine. Three I know of from there are all running fine.
Capabilities, reliability and availability- the vesc market is beyond dominated by the $200 unity now available.
If you can hold out for the TBvesc 6 that’s likely going to be a nice piece. But no ones gonna beat the price for a dual vesc until the unities are gone.