FOCBOX from Enertion, 2 new items, 100€ each, EU

Hey guys. Was not here for years… (this is copy-paste from https://electric-skateboard.builders, here I was apparently not present at all). Due to lack of time was never able to finish my Fliess4 project. Now it’s time to get rid of stuff, which I won’t probably use anymore. Among the things 2 Focboxes, which I acquired back then from Enertion. They are 100% working - tested. From my experience (I have 2 more on my Fliess3 DD), damn reliable, although I have never used them with anything higher than 320KV. Also, I never went beyond 10S.
You can see the original ad here https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/focbox-vesc-von-enertion-2st-neue/1675575042-168-4330

I would probably not send 'em outside EU. At least not without giving enough time to sell here, 1-2 months. PayPal is ok.

2 Likes

Wrong category

2 Likes

Mods have been informed. As he’s a basic user he can’t change it on his own.

(He should’ve read the text in the first place)

Good luck with the sale and I remember your amazing project. Much respect.

4 Likes

Thanks @BigBen. Back then 2 years ago I was also thinking it’s amazing :blush: Now there are tons of different DDs, ESCs on the market (I only assume and feel kinda outdated about esk8 topics now…). I don’t know what reputation other controllers have, but I never had any problems under any circumstances with probably the only successful product of Enertion.

4 Likes

i guess having the hardware version number would help with the sale.

1 Like

It’s safe to assume they are at least 1.6

1.7 would be a bonus. Honestly that only matters if they’re connected improperly though while CANBUS is connected. There is no performance difference.

4 Likes

@frame, @b264 thank you for the tips guys. Here we go, 1.7

5 Likes

That’s the robust CAN version. More noob friendly.

2 Likes

Are there any tips how to sell damn FOCBOXes quickly to noobs without halving the price?:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I’d buy them if I didn’t have 3 right here next to me.

My FOCBOX stock is full.

If these things failed more often then I might need more :smirk:

5 Likes

@b264 haha, your post is the best indirect advertisement :+1:

3 Likes

I would send you the money right now for 180€ both shipping included to Spain.

3 Likes

hahah, focbox wasnt that bad, was a quite nice 4.x esc with directfets, but it had its flaws like every 4.x HW :smiley:

2 Likes

@Lobap have sent you pm

2 Likes

Wait a second, you’re that DIY Direct Drive dude! Welcome to the forum! Good luck with the sale.

6 Likes

One of them haha. Thanks!

1 Like

Sold. Thanks to all who helped this to happen, especially the buyer :grin:

6 Likes

@xsynatic :kissing_heart:

2 Likes