FluxMotion.eu - website launch

Which other ones did you try?

From most ridden to least:
Surfrodz rkp 200mm
ATS 12
Paris
Kaly with springs
Some trampa trucks with springs
Hypertrucks (shock blocks not set up for my weight so probably not fair)

3 Likes

Matrix rule all of the mentioned above hands down.

You should try Fb320s on matrix baseplates and shockblocks :ok_hand:t3:

4 Likes

you are right, mine came with a 5a max

1 Like

Damn they look good, I like the idea of frit and resin but dread the thought of eventually sanding it back to the deck for a change. Hmm :thinking:

I’ve got tires at $5 each in Alameda

3 Likes

That explains why I’ve flattened my foam gasket :grin:. Are you able to supply the foam on its own?

1 Like

How’s the shipping coming along?

1 Like

yes I can, send an email on frederic@electricboardsolutions.com

1 Like

All decks+enclosures are shipped.

First boards going out tomorrow, the rest next week :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Excellent news, I am very stoked :metal:

2 Likes

with Belgian chocolate?
You know: for scientific purposes… comparing Swiss with Belgian chocolate :wink:

5 Likes

Like Prusa, that you get the candy :grin:

3 Likes

I cant wait anymore!

2 Likes

Getting ready to solder up my series and balance wires. Will the stock gasket be thick enough to prevent the series wires from rubbing on the bottom of the board?

Going to use 14AWG and the P groups are close to flush with the edge of the enclosure (without the gasket. A few pics:

5 Likes

@monsterbuilder
Id say no… If you’re US I have some hard 3/8 rubber i can send u if u pay shipping…

Doesn’t.compress at all

5 Likes

How many 14awg wires you gonna use?
I went with 3. Hope it’s enough.

4 Likes

Yes, 3 will be enough. That’s a great looking battery! What are the specs?

I’ll also be cutting it close with my upcoming battery build. I’m double-stacking (not offset) the Tesla 3 21700s using the new @DRI 21700 8P nickel tabs for simplicity. Someone mentioned getting some thicker gaskets cut earlier in the topic.

1 Like

I think the PCBs are working against you here. You’re losing a couple of millimeters to them at least.

However if you used flat copper braid for the series connectors and then covered them with heat shrink between the cell groups and put fishpaper over them you may be able to get away with just the foam, but you’ll probably still want the rubber gasket @Accrobrandon mentioned.

5 Likes