FluxMotion.eu - website launch

28 Likes

Did I mention feeling the hype? Pretty forking hyped just about now.

4 Likes

Just got shipping confirmation! Thanks dude!

1 Like

The first 4 diy boards were shipped :slight_smile:

4 Likes

15 Likes

Just got the email! Stoked!!

3 Likes

Woot woot! Thank you!

2 Likes

@EboardSolutions is it possible to order the DIY deck + enclosure without pre-drilled holes?
(referring to the power switch and cable holes)

1 Like

yes I have a enclosure version with only the deck-mounting holes, please write it in the checkout note :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would also like this if it’s still possible, I asked to add the chargeport with the order too. Should I shoot you an email?

yes mail to frederic@electricboardsolutions.com and mention your order number aswell pls :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Trying to do a count… Haha

2 Likes

Need:

Wheels, tires, Gears etc for my incoming board.

Have mbs Matrix 2 trucks coming in- also need mounts but have an idea for those

Wheels gears tires! Help! (All terrain)

2 Likes

www.electricboardsolutions.com :wink:

2 Likes

For the ones that ordered a Flux DIY deck + enclosure:

I have extra decks in, all with print, if you prefer them with print pls let me know, the full black once might take 1-2 weeks more

Frederic

1 Like

Hey mate, just emailed you to swap to the printed deck for my order #1076. Thanks

1 Like

Its here! Can’t wait to get this build under way. Also if anyone is curious the extra width of the DIY enclosure is quite nice and although its for 21700’s you can now fit 11 18650’s across…

4WD 12S6P P42A

4WD 12S9P P42A

12S11P 18650… ?

20 Likes

Completes shipping soon?

3 Likes

I hope I can start shipping next week :slight_smile:

6 Likes

My DIY preorder showed up today. Thank you so much for the fast shipping @EboardSolutions.

Departed from Belgium on Thursday and showed up at my front door in Oregon on Monday (even with our state on fire).

Oh yeah and the logoless deck looks soooooo clean:

Enclosure bits:

Grip tape mockup:

19 Likes