FluxMotion.eu - website launch

Nice :+1:

@CiscoV

Abort mission! Lol
You see a forward thinking person would try mounting the vesc to the proposed heat sink BEFORE cutting the hole in the caseā€¦just in caseā€¦ And that was the actual planā€¦ But i slipped for a hot second and started to cut firstā€¦ But quickly came to my sensesā€¦

At any rate drilling the mounting holes isnt the issueā€¦getting the fins to make space for the screw head wasā€¦ With my limited toolsā€¦ As they started to tweak and bend it workedā€¦ But not good enough for my tastedā€¦ Said fuck it and.ordered a couple heatsinks from janux lolā€¦

But it was a fun attemptā€¦

Now mocking up the tail lightā€¦ Bigger than id typically use but I have the space and this thing is a bright ass strobeā€¦ Imma be like close encounters of the 3rd kind lol

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FQDYQXH?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

8 Likes

Lol thatā€™s a nice way to light up the sky

3 Likes

I went with something slightly different.
Found scrap Alu at work :grin:

8 Likes

SEPTEMBER! Iā€™m so bummed I missed the early bird enclosure combo. With my impatience ill probably start making a mold to make my own deck. Iā€™ll have it done about a month after Frederic could have delivered one from the new batch. Double cost too, guaranteed.
Fml

4 Likes

@wapkoen Hit me up. I might be able to help you with that

2 Likes

REALLY IMPORTANT
just got a message from @EboardSolutions that bms on complete boards can only handle 5a chargers :wink:

2 Likes
4 Likes

i have a 6a charger!

but seriously? Which Daly BMS comes with it?

1 Like

Unless he was wrong his words were
10a Max discharge
5a max charge

Obviously discharge capacity doesnā€™t matter lol

Round 2 coming along nicely

8 Likes

Ouuuuuā€¦ :eyes: me tooo :penguin:

2 Likes

Come and get it baby

12 Likes

Nice! Tell us about the frit specs and source?

1 Like

Niceā€¦ diamond plate.

1 Like

@Accrobrandon

15 Likes

medium frit off amazon, i think i linked it above earlierā€¦ I actually forgot something AGAIN this time while sealing it (this being my 2nd official frit job) to either get an even soft bristle brush OR use a super light ass coat of thane for that first coat to seal the frit inā€¦i went a lil too heavy on thane and it got a lil milky AND gets air bubbles ā€¦it still looks cool almost like a blue with a mild creamsicle effect around the fritā€¦ but a lighter coat i think would seal it more clear and just the frit would showā€¦

i hate the first seal coat but you gotta expect that the frit is going to move around and maybe a touch up frit right after might be neededā€¦im impatient some timesā€¦

@CiscoV

i think these braces are from my first major wreck where i tore my thump openā€¦ the board flipped at some point but the braces took the jolt and protected the deck n stuffā€¦ wont happen on a deck like this but on a standard boardā€¦ but they still useable!!

1 Like

Nah he talking about those Bolts you got in those Iā€™m assuming lolā€¦ @Accrobrandon @CiscoV

3 Likes

Itā€™s huge!
Thanks for adding orange bushings @EboardSolutions

9 Likes

3 Likes