FluxMotion.eu - website launch

Does any of you guys have a setup like this Curious to see what it looks like

1 Like

I think Idea does the same thing. I have a set of his pulleys and 15mm belts don’t poke bad on them

1 Like

@EboardSolutions is a great seller btw. Shits out the door fast and expect some yummy belgian chocolate in your parcel.

7 Likes

Oh hell yeah. I’m buying a second one just for that lol

3 Likes

Get your shit together fellas. I see those early bird special Stock numbers going down.

5 Likes

Which enclosure was it? My kaly is 3mm and holds up fine. This is 5mm so I expect it to be quite durable. The manufacuring video is so satisfying.

11 Likes

For the price and specs, it’s a great board.

8 Likes

Ok.
So I’m pretty stoked the inserts come preinstalled.

6 Likes

Can’t confirm it but Word has it this deck and haero are both made by the same manufacturer.

7 Likes

Well. It sounds like you’re making a good choice.
No more boosted range for you my friend

3 Likes

These early bird prices are ridiculously good. Honestly, if I hadn’t already bought half the parts for my friends trampa build, I would tell him to just grab this instead.

2 Likes

i prolly only do a 4 or 5p of 21700s

You could probably do a staggered 12s6p without messing around with padding

Yeah.
I love the Haero.
But I need more range.
I think I might get that range now.

2 Likes

esk8.de one. Like 3mm thick, and more brittle than lego. Maybe they just lied and it wasn’t real ABS :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I got the deck but I hate the fact that I have to put a battery box over the design on top of the deck.

1 Like

You can be the first person to put a battery box on top of the tail :wink:

3 Likes

Screw it I’ll just hold the battery in my hand to show off the art

6 Likes

Keep it in your back pocket for cushioning :rofl:
Anyways @CiscoV so what boards do you have now?? I’m pretty sure all of them are pretty much this same board lol

3 Likes

He went from evos to carvers

Natural progression apparently

8 Likes