FluxMotion.eu - website launch

I wanted to do something like that :point_up:t3: but the heatsink woulda look dumb imo lol

9 Likes

Get big enough heatsink to cover whole floor and mount stormcore only on half of it? :grin:

6 Likes

Yeah. That’s the best solution there Bigass aluminum plate n call it the day.

I messed up lol.

2 Likes

I have to say thou. It’s amazing how that little Aluminium plate helps the vesc stay cool

4 Likes

True that! :+1:

1 Like

Heres what i use to make.my seals…i got a huge sheet on Amazon at blow out pricing BUT I just cut.strips to size…no compression and buys me the perfect amount of clearance for tight tolerance enclosures…

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B006IIFH4W/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_S8JaFb2DXCWHJ

@CiscoV
I was looking at trying to diy something cheap like this
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07V7WQVB1/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_gcKaFbECH3G5A

4 Likes

That’s perfect. I might get some of that myself :grin:

1 Like

Just ordered…u.got me all ansy! =P

1 Like

Hahah. My bad brother.
It’ll be a good upgrade for sure.

Shoulda got 2 hahah…fuckn FS vesc thermal throttles easy…

Supposed to get deck/enclosure tomorrow. Nope!

1 Like

Nazzy caught in the wild :+1:t3:

16 Likes

Since you hand the nazzy. How’s the hypertrucks compare to the mbs?

2 Likes

:skateboard:

2 Likes

They’re awesome pieces of art compared to mbs build quality
Very nice trucks if you’re planning on staying under 33mph totally worth the monies . Mbs handle high speed better while still carve good imo

4 Likes

How about those FatBoy hangers, you swapped yours with them right? Same ride feeling than the MBS?

3 Likes

Hey. How you kids attaching your unity to this heat shrink thingies?

Some sort of paste?

3 Likes

Did you mean Heatsink?

I don’t know about unity but you usually use some thermal paste or pads at the contact points and there should be mounting holes on the PCB and threaded holes on the heatsink.

4 Likes

Nope. Wider hangers feels a little less responsive than mbs at low speed but just like everything else It’s just a matter of getting used to them
Same with hypertrucks. Only difference is that even after 600 miles hypertrucks still felt sketchy at high speed Not the case with fb320s

2 Likes

Yep. Meant heatsink.
Ordered this guy from Amazon.

If someone could recommend the paste to use to interface the little heatsink on the unity with this one it would be super.

3 Likes