FluxMotion.eu - website launch

Like I said, I’m not arguing the point. I appreciate that you don’t agree and Im fine with that, hell I love that :slight_smile:. I don’t have any skin in this game so I am not worried about it, was just curious what others thought.

I think it’s woth saying that I don’t think its an improved version, I think it’s essentially the same version. But whatever, it’s fine, I’d just rather see something new.

5 Likes

I dont mean to hurt your feelings, I was just asking a question. I didnt know if I missed something or what, so figured I’d ask. You have to admit though, the decks are eerily similar.

2 Likes

Yes I understand, for the first board I just wanted to make something with parts that have proven to work hence it is indeed nothing “special”.

The price are indeed to low but it got some attention that way :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It’s cool that we can have different opinions on something as serious without exchanging insults and still be respectful. I love this place.

Now if any of you has either a prototipo, Nazare or a flux you want to get rid of… pm

6 Likes

Yes no argue shape is rather simular. But it’s not that I took the Nazare deck and just tried to make a one on one copy. I kinda have some pride aswell :wink:

But as said there are not that many options, wide deck with cutouts and me liking round edges gives a simular result indeed.

Thanks for your honest feedback anyway

11 Likes

Barely arrived and one already up for grabs…
(US )NEW PARTS ADDED!! FLUX DECK, MOTORS, MOUNTS, ETC** Sale

2 Likes

What if I did the Nazarés grip tape on mine???

3 Likes

Do they sell grip tapes?

I really really like the deck, but fuck that enclosure is cracking just looking at it

3 Likes

Not gonna lie
I’m waiting for alex to start selling cf enclosures so I can Grab one for my flux :grin:

3 Likes

super thick
We’ll see how long it lasts.

3 Likes

Got some motors For it :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

With the lacroix logo too lol

1 Like

I got the remotes!

9 Likes

They’re my motors. They just happen to have the adrenaline logo on the can! What. Is that a Lacroix trademark or something!?

2 Likes

Jesus dude. are you eight feet tall?!?

5 Likes

I’m not sure but they’re the only one with that logo on those maytechs so I was assuming it was only them

2 Likes

Lmao. I’m just busting your balls brother. I know what they are. Took them off the OG Nazare a while back haha

6 Likes

I do agree that the shape resembles the Nazare.
But I have no issue with that.
I think it is really driven out of functionality.
Similar concept to all popsicle decks looking the same and many of the MBS boards looking the same.

Also one could not buy a Nazare deck…
So having this option is a big deal to me.

Keep on keeping on dude. @EboardSolutions

17 Likes

Getting…anxious…

Had to lay out some frit to get and eye of what can be =)

17 Likes