FluxMotion.eu - website launch

@wapkoen What mounts are those?

2 Likes

Can I get a link to that light too. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I just made a run of 8 axles for a friend and me. Sorry. Riser is 12mm 3dprinted petg added to the mbs rubber.

They’re my mounts. I designed and machined them.

[Dkr48.99 55% OFF]XANES 2 in 1 500LM Bicycle USB Rechargeable LED Bike Light Taillight Ultralight Warning Night Bike & Bicycle from Sports & Outdoor on banggood

5 Likes

Holyfuck

4 Likes

Wait. They are cold +.004" pressed. How the hell did you do that.

2 Likes

I made this.

16 Likes

This build looks incredible m8, good job. I’m sure it rides amazingly

2 Likes

So.are you using gap filling locktite or heating up and pressing in ? @MBS. You approve? Or should we wait on matrix 3. ( Hoping that’s in the pipeline.)

6 Likes

There’s a 0.02mm press fit. I also used loctite 638. And the grub screw in the hanger fits right in the smaller diameter turned on the axles.

I’m also looking forward to the matrix 3 with great anticipation! :blush:

8 Likes

Heres the material i use if anyones impatient or interested u can.find what ever size fits yur needs but nice n solid

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00P5VEQ3G/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_vDpCFb7638RJ2

3 Likes

The axles basically are pressed in like they do on the Caliber 2 baseplates.

1 Like

I second this.

4 Likes

I wonder if @MBS would sell trucks without the axels?

2 Likes

This is bad-ass. The board… The axles… The jig for removing the axles… Super simple and effective screw style press.
Yes, Matrix 3 in the works. Until then, this seems to be the pinnacle of work arounds.
Well done @wapkoen.

24 Likes

2021?

6 Likes

Yup.

11 Likes

Is there anyway I can purchase just a deck from you? I see on your website they are showing as sold out. Let me know, thanks

I already tried with them. I’m down to buy a few virgin non pressed lowers,. I tried already with mbs but you got to realize they buy 500 at a time or whatever. They can’t go back in time

Oh. Edit. They responded

1 Like

I have a few in California if you need asap. And 10 more coming. Flux has been amazing dealing with the diy crowd. 4153412281

Edit. All gone.

Double edit. More are still coming in… But the stock I had is gone,. That’s all

4 Likes

Amazing carver! What’s the range on that thing? 60 + miles?

4 Likes